Doll & The Kicks on Janice Long Fri 23rd Jan - mozcontent?

Seems to me they still are buddies: look at Janice cuddling Moz after the interview in the pics on the other thread.

Her asking him for a couple of quid at the O2 thingy because she forgot her wallet or sth becausse of something silly ... to ask Moz of all people indicates a fair amount of closeness.

Janice tries to promote him too in posting in that way about the forthcoming visit tof datk to the show.

Morrissey's tip for 2009

A few weeks ago i remember reading a review in a daily paper of a new band that was going to take 2009 by the scruff of the neck. Usually i dismiss these claims until i read on and was told "they have the support of crooner Morrissey". However i cannot remember their names, anyone know what on earth i'm talking about?

Re: Morrissey's tip for 2009

A few weeks ago i remember reading a review in a daily paper of a new band that was going to take 2009 by the scruff of the neck. Usually i dismiss these claims until i read on and was told "they have the support of crooner Morrissey". However i cannot remember their names, anyone know what on earth i'm talking about?

Was it 'White Lies' by any chance? I know I read about him going to see them.

Re: sub-forum The Pigsty survey

Ok, I am giving up searching. I cannot find a folder on Doll & The Kicks as support so I am just going to post the link to the magazine article HERE.

i'd go, the chick in the suspenders looks cute :guitar:
it is a chick, right? :eek: but alas i am in s.f.
and dont be surprised if your post and this response is moved
it really dont belong here :o

Doll and the Kicks on BBC Radio 2 Janice Long show 23rd Janurary

SF is abbreviation of San Francisco.

Last edited:
Back
Top Bottom