Morrissey Central Dog on a Chain - genuine number 1 album in Scotland

This surely deserves its own thread.
It's a genuine number 1 in Scotland, folks, i.e. not just on some dodgy Amazon/indie/iTunes etc. chart.
I'm guessing it will be the only country on the planet where he gets a proper #1.
He's said before how much he likes Scotland and the 'Scottish spirit'. It seems the feeling is mutual.
Well done Steve!

UPDATE 9:26 AM PT:

Link posted by Nerak:

THANK YOU, SCOTLAND !!!!

Last edited by a moderator:
yy.png

FWD.

Yeah I agree well done to Morrissey and the band and well done to us Scots who backed Moz to get him to No.1 ahead of the dreaded 'The Weeknd'. As I've said before Billy Sloan on Radio Scotland has played tracks from the new album and hopefully he plays a track tonight on his show at 10pm. Also just want to say that the Scottish fans have always welcomed Moz & the band and hope it's not too long before they're back in Bonnie Scotland.

Scotland is NOT dog on a chain.
Be independent!
Great album from Morrissey!

This surely deserves its own thread.
It's a genuine number 1 in Scotland, folks, i.e. not just on some dodgy Amazon/indie/iTunes etc. chart.
I'm guessing it will be the only country on the planet where he gets a proper #1.
He's said before how much he likes Scotland and the 'Scottish spirit'. It seems the feeling is mutual.
Well done Steve!

Yeah, you're right. It deserves its own thread.

Scotland has made me so f***ing happy!

Morrissey must be happy as f***!

Scotland is NOT dog on a chain.
Be independent!
Great album from Morrissey!
Great! As a Latin American Morrissey's fan I declare that I'm independent too. NOT a dog on a chain.
VIVA MOZ!

ALEX SALMOND is a dog not on a leash

Congratulations Moz on his debut at #1 and to Paul Heaton, who’s still in the top-10 after 3 weeks!!!!

Will Morrissey even appear on this chart in week 2?

Let’s revisit this discussion in a week, shall we?

Tags
i am not a dog on a chain info

Trending Threads

Back
Top Bottom