Does this place have a sense of humor?

Re: That thread outraged some users and they left to create a copycat forum

I don't like Peeps either. Not a fan of any marshmallow things. :sick: I do love most candy though. Was just noshing on some candy corn a few minutes ago.

Heh. I've got a funny story about candy corn. NSFW.

I'm not at work either. I'll tell you when you're older.

dancingcandycorn.gif

I should be all grown-up by this time next year.

Everyone seems to be so serious, overly-sensitive, or angry. What's up with that?

I belong to a boxing forum because, ahmmm..................I'm crazy about boxing. Haha.

What amuses me is you would think that a lot of macho testosterone and dick-measuring buffoonery would go on on that type of board. However the bile and venom makes that board look like it is populated buy a load of tree hugging, herbal tea quaffing Greenpeace members, lol.

I don't really frequent many boards but this (the one following the vegetarian, 'it takes guts to be gentle and kind' man whose words comforted a million adolescent youths ) is the nastiest hands down. :lbf:

There are some very funny contributors though, several in this thread in fact, that I do tend to read and chuckle away to.

Shut the f*** up, you useless c***.

Kewpie was actually quite cool on that thread. Did you have a look at it? She was a voice of reason, imo. I think calling her a c*unt is a bit harsh and unjustified here.

"That thread outraged some users and they left to create a copycat forum."

Ah, that is how All You Need is Morrissey came about. Copycat forum is about right. Except the place is a joke. There are hundreds of registered users and about five active posters. And an iron fisted administrator to boot. Lovely.

"That thread outraged some users and they left to create a copycat forum."

Ah, that is how All You Need is Morrissey came about. Copycat forum is about right. Except the place is a joke. There are hundreds of registered users and about five active posters. And an iron fisted moderator to boot. Lovely.

Sounds a lot like Solo... :lbf:

Kewpie was actually quite cool on that thread. Did you have a look at it? She was a voice of reason, imo. I think calling her a c*unt is a bit harsh and unjustified here.

She wasn't quite cool...she was doing what she always does, which is to try to make people feel stupid for making a thread similar to one that existed in the Carter administration, despite the original thread usually being locked, archived, and unparticipated in/unknown about by ANY current members but herself.

And other than a TOS violation, there is no such thing as "harsh and unjustified" in The Pigsty. My opinion of her is that she is a useless c***. Always has been, always will be.

If you disagree, fine. But I'm not taking you to tasks for your opinions so live and let live.

Anyone remember 'dreamchild' and his album reviews and his post about having his hair cut? He was funny.

And the lovely 'Death Disco' of course...

Anyone remember 'dreamchild' and his album reviews and his post about having his hair cut? He was funny.

And the lovely 'Death Disco' of course...

Remember HIM? Good times, good times.

I am morally outraged by candy corn. The humanity...

Anyone remember Kuiper? I've been reading old posts and he seemed like a sweet kid.

Anyone remember Kuiper? I've been reading old posts and he seemed like a sweet kid.

Lol. Not as sweet as you'd like to think.

Back
Top Bottom