Does this picture scare anyone else?

• Thread starter Boz the seven hundreth twenty second and a half
  • Start date
B

Boz the seven hundreth twenty second and a half

Does this picture of Boz scare anyone else?

pic207943.jpg

Every picture of Boz scares me. I'm so sorry Boz, but it's true.

Leave Boz alone you loser!

f***ing get a life you worthless twat! Are you really that bored?

Re: I'm the loser?

Grow a set of balls, or ovaries, as the case may be, and have the guts to post under your actual username.

Oh, and take a gamble and try to use words with more than two syllables every now and then. You may be pleasantly surprised!

And yes, I AM that bored.

Re: I'm the loser?

> And yes, I AM that bored.

Well, and the obvious followup question would be.... are you really unemployed?? If so, for how long?

I was "on sabbatical" for 1.5 years from '01 - '02, and hated hanging around at the Unemployment Office... which thankfully was only once every 6-8wks or so....

If unemployed, what does a typical day consist of for you?

Cheers,
J.T.

A day in the life

Yes, I am, I was laid off of my last job through no fault of my own, a month and a half ago.

In a typical day I attend interviews or apply to places online. I do errands that the person I live with can't do while at work. I clean what needs to be cleaned, do the laundry, the dishes, and I cook dinner.

It fills the day, trust me.

I don't know what everyone gets all up-in-arms about. Some people forget that I am Canadian, that we don't HAVE a Labor Party, and that we don't HAVE a working class. Over here, a university degree is essentially useless unless you have a PhD or your Masters. Otherwise, you'll end up at Radio Shack with the rest of them.

Back
Top Bottom