Does Size Matter?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
I just read an excerpt from a graphic novel by Adrian Tomine (he does serial real life situations like soap operas) about a young man named Ben who flirts with a fence-sitting lesbian at a party. His best friend, a bull dyke who isn't afraid to tell the truth and gets herself in trouble, urges him not to pursue the flirtation but he does anyway. He is asian. The fence-sitter is white. His only hesitation in dating her is that, as he joked with his friend, that the difference between a caucasian and an asian is "the cauc." That asian girls understand the dilemma, but white girls have bigger expectations. So they get along, she likes his company, they share interests, then they go to bed and everything seems fine. Then the fence-sitters ex-girlfriend returns fom being on tour as a musician and she tells Ben that she still has feelings for her, blah, blah, blah. He gets angry and calls her a fence-sitter and she says "Ben if I told you the truth I don't think you'd be able to take it."

Would you seriously dump a man because his manhood wasn't big enough? This made me so angry. I must be channeling pissed-off Asain man at the moment because I can't f***ing believe anyone would do this.

I just read an excerpt from a graphic novel by Adrian Tomine (he does serial real life situations like soap operas) about a young man named Ben who flirts with a fence-sitting lesbian at a party. His best friend, a bull dyke who isn't afraid to tell the truth and gets herself in trouble, urges him not to pursue the flirtation but he does anyway. He is asian. The fence-sitter is white. His only hesitation in dating her is that, as he joked with his friend, that the difference between a caucasian and an asian is "the cauc." That asian girls understand the dilemma, but white girls have bigger expectations. So they get along, she likes his company, they share interests, then they go to bed and everything seems fine. Then the fence-sitters ex-girlfriend returns fom being on tour as a musician and she tells Ben that she still has feelings for her, blah, blah, blah. He gets angry and calls her a fence-sitter and she says "Ben if I told you the truth I don't think you'd be able to take it."

Would you seriously dump a man because his manhood wasn't big enough? This made me so angry. I must be channeling pissed-off Asain man at the moment because I can't f***ing believe anyone would do this.

I'm, uh...I'm a little confused. She's not happy with his size? Sure is a strange way of showing a preference for a man with a large penis by leaving him for a woman. :squiffy:

Graphic novels are strange. Must be Finnish.

Why are you reading such things?

There is much genius in the medium of graphic novels. You should try some, the book I'm reading at the moment is like a teaser, it would be perfect for a beginner to find an artist to pursue. Some of them are "meh" and some you can really connect to, it's amazing.

4703320351_1953a9479b.jpg

I'm, uh...I'm a little confused. She's not happy with his size? Sure is a strange way of showing a preference for a man with a large penis by leaving him for a woman. :squiffy:

Graphic novels are strange. Must be Finnish.

Well, it's the way she did it that really peeved me. She didn't just say you have a small dick, she said it without saying it which was so mean. I tried to take a photo with my chinsey notebook camera but it's not really doing it justice.

4703957830_5e65e1c6d4.jpg

I was walking the dog after I posted this thread wondering why I even posted it. :squiffy: Maybe I'm just generally crabby today. And if I ever found someone who I'd enjoy spending time with and his dick was small, I'd figure out a way to make it work. I guess that's my sentiment.

Also, Our Lady, I used to read normal books. Lots of them. THen I went crazy and it was too hard to, like as I read I felt like I wrote them and it got too confusing for my brain. So at the moment I read graphic novels because it's easier on my brain. Someday my goal is to go back to real novels, just not right now. Baby steps. :p

Well, it's the way she did it that really peeved me. She didn't just say you have a small dick, she said it without saying it which was so mean. I tried to take a photo with my chinsey notebook camera but it's not really doing it justice.

I was walking the dog after I posted this thread wondering why I even posted it. :squiffy: Maybe I'm just generally crabby today. And if I ever found someone who I'd enjoy spending time with and his dick was small, I'd figure out a way to make it work. I guess that's my sentiment.

That girl's been sitting on the fence far too long. She's carrying a piece of it inside her wherever she goes, if you know what I mean.

But isn't the point that she DID have someone she felt feelings for, and it wasn't him? The woman who she was in love with came back into her life. She didn't have feelings for the guy, he was just a bit of fun.

I've never read the comic, this is just my interpretation based upon what you have told us about it.

Also, what did the guy expect would happen? The woman is a LESBIAN. By definition, that means that her meaningful sexual/romantic relationships are with women, not with men. Guys should know that they can't "change" a lesbian so that she becomes straight, and wants to have deep relationships with dudes. It doesn't work that way.

Also, what did the guy expect would happen? The woman is a LESBIAN. By definition, that means that her meaningful sexual/romantic relationships are with women, not with men. Guys should know that they can't "change" a lesbian so that she becomes straight, and wants to have deep relationships with dudes. It doesn't work that way.

Well that's what his lesbian friend warned him about. The first part of the excerpt was him worrying about the size of his penis being too small for a caucasian girl seeing as he'd only dated one other girl before and she was Japanese like he was. So they have sex. Then almost immediatley her ex-girlfriend shows up. So she has "the talk" with him and he gets mad that she doesn't give him a chance, that she goes back to the girl, that he was just a convenient fling, blah, blah. THen she says,

"I could be totally brutally honest about why I'm doing this, but I'm going to restrain myself because I'm not sure you'd ever recover."

So it's clear that his worst nightmares are realized, that she's leaving him not for the other girl so much, but because his dick is too small. :mad:

Thats nothing.A mate of mine went with a guy with a dick the size of a "pen-top" as he described it.Didnt bother him at all,he's not that type of guy.

Oh come on Billyboy! We all get it, it's your ex you're talking about! :)

Back
Top Bottom