does Morrissey 'like' being called Moz????

i remember reading somewhere that he didn't!

anyone care to enlighten me please!

well it seems that he will be stuck with being called moz forever...

^^^ i feel the same way kewpie. i never use nick names people don't like. but i suppose it easier to write the Morrissey:cool:

I've heard Alain and Boz call him Moz a lot in interviews and stuff, so I wouldn't have thought he's that bothered.

I think I remember reading it was "Mozzer" that irriated him.

If he didn't like it, it wouldn't be fake tatooed on Jake's belly, or in the Dagenham Dave video when Gripper is pasting names on his windshield.

Moz just didn't like it the day of that particular interview.

If he didn't like it, it wouldn't be fake tatooed on Jake's belly, or in the Dagenham Dave video when Gripper is pasting names on his windshield.

Moz just didn't like it the day of that particular interview.

because of moz i find the whole fake tatoo thing ridiculously hot :o

Don't think that he dosen't like being called "Moz". Allthough I prefer "The Mozfather".

i call him Mozes.
because
he is a religious figure.

I can't imagine him being too bothered with it. For instance, in Oslo this april, he started the show with "hello Mozlo!".

Moz is a fine nickname, although I don't think that I ever use it; perhaps sometimes when writing in a hurry...

well, wasn't "Mozzer" pretty much the only thing Mike Joyce called him?

sooo...

oh, whatever. i think both "moz" and "mozzer" are nice. he's too picky :p

I can't remember where it was, but I remember reading some interview where the journo reported that Boz had wandered into the room and said "all right, Moz?" (it stuck in my head cos i'd wondered whether he approves of it)

I say Moz. Although partly because in junior school, someone said I lisped and I have been very self-conscious about it since

I say Moz. Although partly because in junior school, someone said I lisped and I have been very self-conscious about it since

aha. some one put too many "S"s on their Morrissssey. ;)

I think he would prefer Moz than Steve, actually I bet he loves it.

I think he would prefer Moz than Steve, actually I bet he loves it.

Haha yuh think you're right. I'd hate it if people called me Steve :eek:

well, on the special edition of the quarry there are some tour pictures and his female crew are wearing 'mozzers knockers' shirts and the men are wearing 'mozzers men' sirts. if he didn't like the moz name, why have these shirts printed for the staff?

why is steven a bad name? it's pretty - and so is patrick - thow it will forever make me think of patrick bateman ;)

Back
Top Bottom