Does Morrissey ever write in cursive?

swift eclipse

For instance, when he signs a credit card receipt or a contract or other legal document.

Just curious if he uses the same print style as his autograph or something else.

I assume this is genuine. It was posted in the "Your Latest Morrissey/Smiths Buy" thread here: http://www.morrissey-solo.com/threads/72830-Your-latest-Morrissey-Smiths-buy?p=1986732477#post5249

Morrissey's 'Preliminary Change of Ownership Report' for his house in Beverly Hills, with full 'Steven Patrick Morrissey' signature (I've redacted some of the personal information):

Deed4.jpg

Deed3.jpg

Deed2.jpg

Deed1.jpg

THIS WAS FOR SALE ON THE INTERNET? What the f***? :squiffy:

Anyway, speaking of CURSivE, looking at the date he bought the home, I literally moved away from Los Angeles one month after he moved in. :( Only three hours north, but every trip back to visit mom and dad I hoped to bump into him. :o Never did. But the city felt more alive knowing he lived in it.

I thought he moved to LA in '97, not '93? Unless he moved and came back?

Lol @ sending tax information to his Mum.

Duh, I thought it was May of '96. I must've read it wrong. Lol. Okay nevermind my whole curse thing.

Little known fact: Morrissey has tiny microscopic Dot-Matrix printers on each pointy finger, so he just has to pass his fingers over a piece of paper, and in a sound that will make old Epson freaks sigh, the deed is done.

P.

Same here. Just goes to show...we knows nuffink.

Thank you so much, Giselle. That is exactly what I was looking for.

The 1993 date is an interesting bit of info to me as well.

I thought he moved there later, too.

Good catch, Amy on the tax info going to Elizabeth Dwyer.

I guess some value did come from all of us reading Rogan back in the day!

The Bowden house ownership was transferred from Morrissey to his mother prior to the court case with Joyce. In so, it could no longer be subject to any award made by the court. Whenever Morrissey returns to Manchester (and believe me, even during his time living in LA this was frequent) this is his base. It would seem only natural then that he provide this address on legal documents whilst purchasing the LA property.

Back
Top Bottom