Does Morrissey ever come on this forum?

Re: Does Morrissey ever come on this forum ?.

I think maybe he does but not in the way the original poster meant it.
Afterall,there's enough photos to please the narcissist in him
;)

SPLURT ! :eek:

If I ever become a successful comedy writer (and I will never give up on that dream) I promise I will go on Websites dedicated to me on a regular basis.

My pseudonym will be Auntie Jean

Does that sound a tad arrogant ?

Why would he come on here when hes got all the info goss etc on tty?
He most definetly comes on here thats why he called it so low. Hes been on and its pissed him off because he has little control over it. Well except for temporarily closing it down a few years back,but i think he just wanted to let everyone know that he had the power to do that.

Alan

He most definetly comes on here thats why he called it so low. Hes been on and its pissed him off because he has little control over it. Well except for temporarily closing it down a few years back,but i think he just wanted to let everyone know that he had the power to do that.

Alan

:eek: Wow. You learn something new every day...

Possibly.
j9q6hg.jpg

Alan

As far as I know, Morrissey has never been able to get this site closed down nor has he even been able to get content removed via the request of his lawyers.

Morrissey does not like certain main page articles and comments that were left and did send cease and desist letters from his legal reps and davidt is too smart to be bullied and said no. They had no ability to actually get anything taken down and thus the site has been dubbed "SoLow" by Morrissey.

Tags
incognito
Back
Top Bottom