Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
It's like talking to a wall.

You paid for information about a person you don't know and then posted that information online because of your vendetta against a person who you feel abused a celebrity you have called your soul mate. I'm pretty sure that qualifies.

Have you read The Guardian interview? (Were you the one interviewed?) She's a PUBLIC FIGURE. She sold her soul to the devil in the hope of being famous. I'm just helping her out. Bitch wants to be famous? Well welcome to the reality of RESEARCH and ACCOUNTABILITY. She is LUCKY that she is so inconsequential that this age things hasn't completely slapped her in the face.

Have you read The Guardian interview? (Were you the one interviewed?) She's a PUBLIC FIGURE. She sold her soul to the devil in the hope of being famous. I'm just helping her out. Bitch wants to be famous? Well welcome to the reality of RESEARCH and ACCOUNTABILITY. She is LUCKY that she is so inconsequential that this age things hasn't completely slapped her in the face.

Everyone's done it, from JLo (who also chopped 10 years off her age) to Sandra Bullock to Eminem.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/top-10-celebrities-who-lied-746165

Get over it. Maybe KY made a mistake. Who cares. She's done absolutely nothing to you. All this shit you're posting makes you look extremely childish and, honestly, a bit scary when you go to this level of digging to prove your point.

I'm telling you the info portion wasn't photoshopped, maybe it's glossy from being transmitted to me as a jpg. I am not running a scam trying to collect $10 from everyone. Hell, I'll send you a ten dollar bill if you order it and see for yourself and post it, it's pretty clear you won't believe me if I do it.

Wouldn't it be easier for you to order it and post it yourself?

Wouldn't it be easier for you to order it and post it yourself?

Well that makes sense but considering the logic currently circulating that I built the website all just to provide fake evidence and am taking a cut from it and encouraging others to send me ten dollars...don't you think my ten dollars is better spent on a couple beers at the bar than to have them say "You just photoshopped that one too!" :squiffy:

Sure, you've not even seen the original but you know one portion was Photoshopped but not anything else. I think it's pretty obvious how much trust we should put in this image.

The proof is spread over so many pages that it takes some effort to view it all but it has been proven to most people's satisfaction that Kristeen Young is 49. You should probably stop disputing it because you're pushing her to seek even more proof. Crystal's motivation is not money. She has said repeatedly that Morrissey speaks to her through symbols and signs. She has said he is her souilmate. She is jealous of Kristeen Young's relationship with Morrissey and in her own mind may have believed that she was protecting him. That is her motivation. As she becomes more invested in proving this it becomes more difficult for her to abandon the idea. She's past the point of pretending it's all fun. Probably better to ignore it.

To the people pointing out that it's not illegal, that's true. Most of what a stalker does is not illegal when you look at each individual action. I'm not sure if the legality of an action should be the only consideration. It's legal for me to find out where Miley Cyrus lives and what restaurants she goes to. It's legal for me to drive past her house. It's legal for me to write her fifteen letters a day. It's legal for me to own a windowless van and a roll of duct tape. It's all legal.

John Lennon was a PUBLIC FIGURE.

Everyone's done it, from JLo (who also chopped 10 years off her age) to Sandra Bullock to Eminem.
http://www.mirror.co.uk/3am/celebrity-news/top-10-celebrities-who-lied-746165

Get over it. Maybe KY made a mistake. Who cares. She's done absolutely nothing to you. All this shit you're posting makes you look extremely childish and, honestly, a bit scary when you go to this level of digging to prove your point.

She got me to pity her. She also sat on Morrissey's shoulders and lied to the Guardian reporter extensively to keep her story together. The young ingenue would've been in the same elementary school with her old wise mentor. She makes MORRISSEY look like a fool which I take to heart.

No, I doubt anyone here thinks you're that smart. Still, you've admitted the document is photoshopped and urged members to spend money on some random website (folks, never spend money at some random website that anonymous web forum members send you too). It must be difficult for other users to believe this isn't some ploy for profit.

She's not "urging them to spend money." She saying, "if you don't believe me, order one yourself for a whopping 10 bucks."

She made it clear which parts were photoshopped. That doesn't detract from whether or not it's legit. The government releases hundred of de-classified docs all the time that still have huge parts blacked out. Doctoring isn't always synonymous with out-and-out faking and clearly is not inherently indicative of a profit motive.

Well that makes sense but considering the logic currently circulating that I built the website all just to provide fake evidence and am taking a cut from it and encouraging others to send me ten dollars...don't you think my ten dollars is better spent on a couple beers at the bar than to have them say "You just photoshopped that one too!" :squiffy:

So on the Crystal Geezer Scale of Reprehensibility we have: alcoholism<AIDS<gun ownership<lying<sitting on Morrissey's shoulders

:p

She got me to pity her. She also sat on Morrissey's shoulders and lied to the Guardian reporter extensively to keep her story together. The young ingenue would've been in the same elementary school with her old wise mentor.

She makes MORRISSEY look like a fool which I take to heart.

Yet you like Jesse Tobias... :confused:

Last edited by a moderator:
But again, how exactly do we know this is the same chick? For that generation, Kristine was a common name; and Young of course is a very common last name. It couldn't be that hard to search and search and search until you found a Kristine Young that matched your story. I'm not saying this ISN'T her, I'm just saying it doesn't really prove anything. Did she claim to go to Webster? If she did that seems a silly thing to do if the records are so easily searched proving her false.

My aunt is called Christine and she was born in '64, it's probably her :lbf:

So on the Crystal Geezer Scale of Reprehensibility we have: alcoholism<AIDS<gun ownership<lying<sitting on Morrissey's shoulders

Yes. Except two beers does not an alcoholic make. :D

She got me to pity her. She also sat on Morrissey's shoulders and lied to the Guardian reporter extensively to keep her story together. The young ingenue would've been in the same elementary school with her old wise mentor. She makes MORRISSEY look like a fool which I take to heart.

You should take this to heart since people like you caused this.

http://www.viax.cl/wp-content/uploads/2011/06/f***morrisseysolo.com0123.jpg

No, I doubt anyone here thinks you're that smart. Still, you've admitted the document is photoshopped and urged members to spend money on some random website (folks, never spend money at some random website that anonymous web forum members send you too). It must be difficult for other users to believe this isn't some ploy for profit.

Actually MozRecording, your assessment is the more difficult of the two to believe.

This post alone is enough evidence that this woman (CG) is not well. Mods, where are you? BAN THIS ACCOUNT SHE IS NOT WELL.

This post alone is enough evidence that this woman (CG) is not well. Mods, where are you? BAN THIS ACCOUNT SHE IS NOT WELL.

Shut up, Sedona.

Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom