Does it matter that Kristeen Young has lied about her age?

Does it matter KY has lied about her age?

• Yes

Votes: 2 8.0%
  • No

Votes: 9 36.0%
  • OMG STFU already CG

Votes: 12 48.0%
  • Who is KY?

Votes: 2 8.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
A little candy for the doubters. Anyone can order one of these degree verifications here for ten bucks. The internet SUCKS for liars. :D

14421997533_25e3905174_c.jpg

Looks Photoshopped to me.

Looks Photoshopped to me.

It is. The name of the person who ordered it on top is photoshopped. I provided the link, for $10 you can order one if you want. It's public record. It's a resource for employers and ANYONE to verify someone has a degree.

So are you finally admitting you broke terms of service and deserve to be banned?

Terms of service, in case you need a reminder:

MEMBER CONDUCT
See also the site general posting policy guidelines. You understand that all Content, whether publicly posted or privately transmitted, is the sole responsibility of the person from which such Content originated. This means that you, not we, are entirely responsible for all Content that you upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available via the Service. We do not control the Content posted via the Service and, as such, do not guarantee the accuracy, integrity or quality of such Content. You understand that by using the Service, you may be exposed to Content that is offensive, indecent or objectionable. Under no circumstances will we be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, for any errors or omissions in any Content, or for any loss or damage of any kind incurred as a result of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. You agree to not use the Service to:

upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that is unlawful, harmful, threatening, abusive, harassing, tortious, defamatory, vulgar, obscene, libelous, invasive of another's privacy, hateful, or racially, ethnically or otherwise objectionable;
harm minors in any way;
impersonate any person or entity (including the Site) or falsely state or otherwise misrepresent your affiliation with a person or entity (including the Site);
forge headers or otherwise manipulate identifiers in order to disguise the origin of any Content transmitted through the Service;
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that you do not have a right to make available under any law or under contractual or fiduciary relationships (such as inside information, proprietary and confidential information learned or disclosed as part of employment relationships or under nondisclosure agreements);
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any Content that infringes any patent, trademark, trade secret, copyright or other proprietary rights ("Rights") of any party;
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, promotional materials, "junk mail," "spam," "chain letters," "pyramid schemes," or any other form of solicitation, except in those areas (such as the Site’s marketplace) that are designated for such purpose;
upload, post, email, transmit or otherwise make available any material that contains software viruses or any other computer code, files or programs designed to interrupt, destroy or limit the functionality of any computer software or hardware or telecommunications equipment;
disrupt the normal flow of dialogue, cause a screen to "scroll" faster than other users of the Service are able to type, or otherwise act in a manner that negatively affects other users' ability to engage in real time exchanges;
interfere with or disrupt the Service or servers or networks connected to the Service, or disobey any requirements, procedures, policies or regulations of networks connected to the Service;
intentionally or unintentionally violate any applicable local, state, national or international law;
"stalk" or otherwise harass another; or
collect or store personal data about other users.

Good luck pointing that out. She's been reported already. They don't respond, she can post users' names and pictures, she can stalk people, they don't care at all. The TOU is not enforced.

It is. The name of the person who ordered it on top is photoshopped. I provided the link, for $10 you can order one if you want. It's public record. It's a resource for employers and ANYONE to verify someone has a degree.

Yeah, that and her birth date. Definitely Photoshopped. All they've done is take the 9 and turn it upside down. Totally faked.

Yeah, that and her birth date. Definitely Photoshopped. All they've done is take the 9 and turn it upside down. Totally faked.

It's NOT FAKE. Spend $10 and ORDER ONE for yourself and see. Here's the link: https://secure.studentclearinghouse.org/vs/Index

- - - Updated - - -

Good luck pointing that out. She's been reported already. They don't respond, she can post users' names and pictures, she can stalk people, they don't care at all. The TOU is not enforced.

You are pathetic. I research a PUBLIC FIGURE and I'm violating TOS? Desperate much? Jesus. :rolleyes:

It's NOT FAKE. Spend $10 and ORDER ONE for yourself and see. Here's the link: https://secure.studentclearinghouse.org/vs/Index

- - - Updated - - -

You are pathetic. I research a PUBLIC FIGURE and I'm violating TOS? Desperate much? Jesus. :rolleyes:

Public figure or not, you are clearly and OPENLY invading her privacy, which is listed as a violation of TOS. You openly admitted you are a stalker. You made it clear to everyone here that you PAID to invade her privacy and pull a record from her school.

If you were in Human Resources at a company and Kristeen applied for a job, it would be normal for you to do a background check to verify her education. However, you have no legitimate or legal reason to pull her records. You are openly harrassing and stalking her. And you posted screenshots of her Facebook page. ALL OF THIS IS A CLEAR CUT VIOLATION of this website's terms of service.

People hate Solo now because of posters like you. You have turned this into a hateful website, not a place where fans can have fun talking about a singer we love.

CRystal will never be banned. Ever. She may get a time out, but she won't get banned. This place is her second home.

Plus, even if the mods were to ban her, what would be the reason? KY IS a public figure. Just because she hid her age doesn't mean that no one is able to dig it up. Public domain and all that.

Look what others have said about Moz -truths and untruths… or other posters for that matter, even to the mods..

CG was--is a stalker--everyone can see that by now. The mods really can't do anything about though --what could they? She isn't harming anyone, and as long as she isn't it'll continue.

I don't know why this thread isn't shut already. Crystalgeezer has proved time and time again that Kristine Young has indeed lied about her age--It's in black and white! There's nothing more to be said in this thread, other than the usual trolling and polemics .

Nope, fake. I suppose you get a cut from the $10. Not nice trying to get us to waste our money.

What? Are you suggesting I built that website all to fake proof of Kristeen's age? :squiffy:

Not that CG and I will be getting lunch and window shopping anytime soon, but...

a) nothing regarding posting this document, fake or not, violates TOS, as KY is not a member here, and

b) it's hardly stalking when services like this are ubiquitous and legal and, though they exist for verification purposes related to professional endeavors, it's still not stalking merely because this one was obtained with differnet motives than those intended by the service.

Maybe we should all take MyLife and PeekYou to court, too.

Morons.

What? Are you suggesting I built that website all to fake proof of Kristeen's age? :squiffy:

No, I doubt anyone here thinks you're that smart. Still, you've admitted the document is photoshopped and urged members to spend money on some random website (folks, never spend money at some random website that anonymous web forum members send you too). It must be difficult for other users to believe this isn't some ploy for profit.

Nope, fake. I suppose you get a cut from the $10. Not nice trying to get us to waste our money.

Why don't you just put your money where your mouth is?

Order it and see for yourself if you're so certain it's a fake.

Don't bother saying you don't care enough to, after posting about it and calling someone a liar after they've gone to the effort to post what they say is evidence. Go on, order a copy and put this all to bed.

Saying 'no thanks' and copping out with stupid allegations of CG getting a cut of the money if you do pay is just pathetic.

I am not taking sides, and for the record i dont agree with what cg has done, but from what i can see, this is not fake. It has been photoshopped, yes, but the main important details are legit.

What makes you think that cg gets a cut from that website? That is a rather peculiar thing to say.

Public figure or not, you are clearly and OPENLY invading her privacy, which is listed as a violation of TOS. You openly admitted you are a stalker. You made it clear to everyone here that you PAID to invade her privacy and pull a record from her school.

If you were in Human Resources at a company and Kristeen applied for a job, it would be normal for you to do a background check to verify her education. However, you have no legitimate or legal reason to pull her records. You are openly harrassing and stalking her. And you posted screenshots of her Facebook page. ALL OF THIS IS A CLEAR CUT VIOLATION of this website's terms of service.

People hate Solo now because of posters like you. You have turned this into a hateful website, not a place where fans can have fun talking about a singer we love.

I don't even...

- - - Updated - - -

No, I doubt anyone here thinks you're that smart. Still, you've admitted the document is photoshopped and urged members to spend money on some random website (folks, never spend money at some random website that anonymous web forum members send you too). It must be difficult for other users to believe this isn't some ploy for profit.

PLEASE TELL ME YOU ARE JOKING. Now I'm running a scam? I said it was photoshopped to protect the name of the person who ordered it WHO WASN'T ME. Please just stop.

Yeah. I'm the stalker.

You paid for information about a person you don't know and then posted that information online because of your vendetta against a person who you feel abused a celebrity you have called your soul mate. I'm pretty sure that qualifies.

It's pretty obvious that more than the name was Photoshopped.

I'm telling you the info portion wasn't photoshopped, maybe it's glossy from being transmitted to me as a jpg. I am not running a scam trying to collect $10 from everyone. Hell, I'll send you a ten dollar bill if you order it and see for yourself and post it, it's pretty clear you won't believe me if I do it.

I'm telling you the info portion wasn't photoshopped,

Sure, you've not even seen the original but you know one portion was Photoshopped but not anything else. I think it's pretty obvious how much trust we should put in this image.

Tags
stfu_cg_kthx
Back
Top Bottom