Does being vegetarian mean you are a better Morrissey fan

if i remember correctly, dizzywhore was just saying that he would prefer to eat meat with his meals regularly, instead of just veggies and potatoes. thats all. i dont understand your reply. :confused:

wow, if you actually had a brain, you wouldnt compare the atrocities of the holocaust to eating a chicken sandwich.

Back to the chicken sandwich. How could ANYONE compare eating meat to the HOLOCAUST? Let's drag this person to the Simon Wiesenthal (sic) Museum and have them look at REAL atrocities. Rooms full of hair. Shoes. Just horrible.

if i remember correctly, dizzywhore was just saying that he would prefer to eat meat with his meals regularly, instead of just veggies and potatoes. thats all. i dont understand your reply. :confused:

and of course I made the wrong comment on the wrong page. I DID apologize though,

I tried being a vegetarian after the New Year, so in January - my conclusion: veggie food is gross.
And bare in mind I'm saying that as someone who WANTED to like it.

I was born and raised eating meat and frankly I think it's delicious. Try as I might, I just can't square it morally.
Unfortunately, much as I'd like to say that I'm going to be a strong moral person and NOT eat meat I can't.
I like my food too much, and meat is delicious.

I'm practically perfect in every other way though! ;):clap::clap::clap::clap::clap: I agree with you completely. :cool:

There must be something that sets me apart from vegetarians, because it seems like many find the idea of eating another creatures flesh repulsive and are not simply making a statement. The truth is I kind of like the concept of meat in a primordial kind of way. I'm not trying to be shocking or offensive, and I know the way I feel goes against everything many vegetarians stand for, but the whole slaughtering aspect of eating meat does not send me packing as disturbing as that may be to some people*.

*a.k.a. people that are better Morrissey fans than I am.

:clap:
I tried being a vegetarian after the New Year, so in January - my conclusion: veggie food is gross.
And bare in mind I'm saying that as someone who WANTED to like it.

I was born and raised eating meat and frankly I think it's delicious. Try as I might, I just can't square it morally.
Unfortunately, much as I'd like to say that I'm going to be a strong moral person and NOT eat meat I can't.
I like my food too much, and meat is delicious.

I'm practically perfect in every other way though! ;)

As for it making you a better fan: much like the Bible, Morrissey says a lot of sensible things but a lot of very dumb things too (nothing quite as awful as the Bible, mind).
If you're a veggie just 'coz Morrissey says so, that's quite odd.

I hear you. :D

You are either pitifully ignorant, or trolling. Also - why should you being a vegetarian make you a better fan? Just because he is? Your statements are unsupported, uneducated and biased and you are making yourself sound like a fool.
:clap::clap
Well done, Miss Amy Of The Roundabout~ :D (even my Kit is putting her paws together in solidarity. ) :cool:

What is this thread about? :D

This thread is about as stupid as "Does being celibate (or claiming to be) make you a better Morrissey fan. The point of being a fan doesn't mean you Emulate the artist. Seriously, anybody who wants to be "like" Morrissey, seriously needs to get a life. If you're going to be a vegetarian, be one for the right reasons. Not because, "Morrissey is"

This thread is about as stupid as "Does being celibate (or claiming to be) make you a better Morrissey fan. The point of being a fan doesn't mean you Emulate the artist. Seriously, anybody who wants to be "like" Morrissey, seriously needs to get a life. If you're going to be a vegetarian, be one for the right reasons. Not because, "Morrissey is"

You used seriously twice in the same sentence. This is getting serious. :D

nugz- *someone* made a comment about Moz being bigger- and I am having an argument with my bossy father who expects EVERYTHING to be served to him on a f***ing silver platter, plus it's so hot outside. I made a big pitcher of sun tea and of course, he didn't like it, so I poured out and made another pitcher and he said I put too many tea bags in it. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR I did not mean to take it out on dizzywhore. I should go lie down. My father is currently in the kitchen yelling, "f*** f*** f***!" calgon take me away. I need a big fat JOINT.

well shiiiit, kid ,:guitar:that all? if you lived near me you'd have that joint in your hand as we speak. hope you found what you were looking for. wait? where am i? oh yeah, moz-solo. i like chicken wingz. :o:D

Tags
animal rights vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom