Does being vegetarian mean you are a better Morrissey fan

Hello are you vegetarian?

And I believe that it must be because I do not have to hunt them, that is to say to see them to die, this makes the persons continue eating since other one does the dirty work, alone I eat death. is to say ? I do not murder

Yes I do. Because that is the main reason animals are killed. To feed cum guzzlers like you.

Oh dear. No, every animal that is slaughtered has EVERY bit of it distributed for different purposes. They use the WHOLE body in a slaughter house. The meat goes to peoples plates yea, but the skins and teeth and other such things go to places for clothes, glue, gum, furniture etc..Every animal slaughtered serves many many many puproses, not JUST food. So:

Meat eaters condone all these aspects. You should not.

Last edited:
Yes I do. Because that is the main reason animals are killed. To feed cum guzzlers like you.

Also, you say that meat eaters are bad people, so that means that their beliefs must be bad. if meat eaters condone leather shoes and funiture (which they do) then YOU should not, because they are BAD for condoning it. You can't be bad as you are a veggie, thus, you MUST NOT agree with ANYTHING to do with animal slughter like us BAD meat eaters do. That is why my cars and leather points are relivant to yourself, and why you should have no comporomises in your views.

Oh dear. No, every animal that is slaughtered for has EVERY bit of it distributed for different purposes. They use the WHOLE body in a slaughter house. The meat goes to peoples plates yea, but the skins and teeth and other such things go to places for clothes, glue, gum, furniture etc..Every animal slaughtered serves many many many puproses, not JUST food. So:

Meat eaters condone all these aspects. You should not.

clothes, glue, gum, furniture etc are things a person like you cannot control very much. Eating meat is 100% down to you because you are the one putting dead animal flesh into your mouth and enjoying it. I do not think there is good and bad vegetarians like you are trying to make out. If you are a vegetarian you don’t eat meat, and that is very good. More vegetarians means less animals being killed.

Also, you say that meat eaters are bad people, so that means that their beliefs must be bad. if meat eaters condone leather shoes and funiture (which they do) then YOU should not, because they are BAD for condoning it. You can't be bad as you are a veggie, thus, you MUST NOT agree with ANYTHING to do with animal slughter like us BAD meat eaters do. That is why my cars and leather points are relivant to yourself, and why you should have no comporomises in your views.

Are you going to kill a little lamb on a hill tomorrow? It is Sunday.

Are you going to kill a little lamb on a hill tomorrow? It is Sunday.

Game ... set ... and match. I think i just may have finally won my argument.

clothes, glue, gum, furniture etc are things a person like you cannot control very much. Eating meat is 100% down to you because you are the one putting dead animal flesh into your mouth and enjoying it. I do not think there is good and bad vegetarians like you are trying to make out. If you are a vegetarian you don’t eat meat, and that is very good. More vegetarians means less animals being killed.

And putting my hands into leather gloves is a choice, and sitting my bum on a leather sofa, and spreading glue made from horses onto my piece of paper is a choice...and it all comes from slaughtered animals. buying leather is 100 percent down to me and you too, becuase i am the one sitting on a dead animals skin and enjoying it. If you are a vegetarian and you sit on a dead cow sofa, then ... yea...you're a BAD PERSON, and a VERY BAD vegetarian.

Last edited:
Tags
animal rights vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom