Does being vegetarian mean you are a better Morrissey fan

One of the most common arguments I hear against Christians is they

"don't live it to the letter. Because they are not perfect I can ignore all of what they say, especially the bits I find most challenging".

Of course this argument can be applied to politics, other religions, and Vegetarianism too, and makes a simple excuse for the willfully ignorant.

Hey, naranjito, do you dance? I love your cute little side-steps. I get dizzy with your twists and turns.
;)

Last edited:
You are just nit-picking I think because you have nothing better to say. If someone wants to help the environment they might do a few things to contribute like energy saving light bulbs and things. But still drive a car. At least they are doing something though. I think it is better than doing nothing, like what you are doing with your meat eating.

NO, NO NO, you just dont get it do you. Listen to the way you SPEAK to people on here! Don't not see. You are SO damn against meat eaters it extreme. FINE, that's you choice, but you MUST act as you speak. The way you speak is of NO COMPROMISE. Let's just highlight you own view for...your own benefit

"ALL MEAT EATERS ARE BAD"

This is your recurring slogan. Fine, but that means anyhting to do with those who eat meat, produce meat, make meat pies, sew leather shoes, deliver leather sofas, slaughter animals to put into dog food...blah blah...are ALL BAD.

Someone who cares for the environment may also say

"ALL THOSE WHO OVERCONSUME ENERGY ARE BAD"

In which case, same logic applies to them too. If they however, simply want to do their bit and don't say overblown, ignorant and non compromising statements like your own, then they would not have to be so RIGOUROUS in their day to day life, cos they just want to do their bit. You don't want to do you BIT, you want all meat banned, gone, and believe all who eat it are bad.

It's a very simple, and very obvious difference. If cars were made of meat, then you, with you beliefs, should NEVER EVER drive a car. If all clothes in the world were made of leather and animal skin, you should live naked. If Morrissey has the same kind of views as you, then he should never wear shoes.

If your views were less fundamental then it wouldn't matter SO much. But there is no compromise with you, so you should make none for yourself.

I think you eat it plain and simple and bloody.

Did i ever mention that you were wrong about Jews and that they sluaghter thier animals in a ritual sacrafice. Just in case you missed that the first time round.

NO, NO NO, you just dont get it do you. Listen to the way you SPEAK to people on here! Don't not see. You are SO damn against meat eaters it extreme. FINE, that's you choice, but you MUST act as you speak. The way you speak is of NO COMPROMISE. Let's just highlight you own view for...your own benefit

"ALL MEAT EATERS ARE BAD"

This is you re-curring slogan. Fine, but that means anyhting to do with those who eat meat, produce meat, make meat pies, sew leather shoes, deliver leather sofas, slaughter animals to put into dog food...blah blah...are ALL BAD.

Someone who cares for the environment may also say

"ALL THOSE WHO OVERCONSUME ENERGY IS BAD"

In which case, same logic applies to them too. If they however, simply want to do their bit and don't say overblown, ignorant and non compromising statements like your own, then they would bnot have to be so RIGOUROUS in their day to day life, cos they just want to do their bit. You don't want to do you BIT, you want all meat banned, gone, and believe all who eat it are bad.

It's a very simple, and very obvious difference. If cars were made of meat, then you, with you beliefs, should NEVER EVER drive a car. If all clothes in the world were made of leather and animal skin, you should live naked. If Morrissey has the same kind of views as you, then he should never wear shoes.

If your views were less fundamental then it wouldn't matter SO much. But there is no compromise with you, so you should make none for yourself.

I think you are a very hyperactive person because you eat meat.

I say: ALL MEAT EATERS ARE BAD, yes. That means people who put meat into their mouths are not good people. Do you not understand english? I don't know why you are attaching other things to my statement about sofas and things. That is for me to do. Not you. You are just a rubbish meat eating hyperactive bible bashing person.

Why don't you go away. I don't like yo very much.

No, seriously, i really do genuinly think you are a teenager too, or maybe even younger. You seriously come across like it. It's not a bad thing necerserily, just it seems like it.

You are just nit-picking I think because you have nothing better to say. If someone wants to help the environment they might do a few things to contribute like energy saving light bulbs and things. But still drive a car. At least they are doing something though. I think it is better than doing nothing, like what you are doing with your meat eating.

I agree with you with regard to the environment, The animals are the first ones in not having a home through the fault of the human beings. Many animals will disappear, because they will not be able to reproduce and they does not take place where to have babies animals

I think you are a very hyperactive person because you eat meat.

I say: ALL MEAT EATERS ARE BAD, yes. That means people who put meat into their mouths are not good people. Do you not understand english? I don't know why you are attaching other things to my statement about sofas and things. That is for me to do. Not you. You are just a rubbish meat eating hyperactive bible bashing person.

I haven't ever bashed one single bible quote at anyone this whole thread. Congradualtions on another swooping and ultra falso statement.

"ALL THOSE WHO OVERCONSUME ENERGY IS BAD" is a very broad statement I think because there is many ways to use energy

"ALL MEAT EATERS ARE BAD"" is not so much. It just means people who eat meat.

There are also many ways to condone a meat eater. Through his involvement in animal death products, the sale and supply of them, his wearing of leather shoes, his feeding of meat to his dog. All these things are what meat eaters do cos they dont care about the animal. You are suppposed to be the 'good and holy one' who is the 'decent person' So you should lead by example and not condone meat death in any way.

Why don't you go away. I don't like yo very much.

seriously, are you a teenager? i'm not saying it's a bad thing. i'm just curious.

There are also many ways to condone a meat eater. Through his involvement in animal death products, the sale and supply of them, his wearing of leather shoes, his feeding of meat to his dog. All these things are what meat eaters do cos they dont care about the animal. You are suppposed to be the 'good and holy one' who is the 'decent person' So you should lead by example and not condone meat death in any way.

MEAT EATERS

Hello, the clue is in the name I think. Stop talking about sofas and shoes you silly cum guzzler.

MEAT EATERS

Hello, the clue is in the name I think. Stop talking about sofas and shoes you silly cum guzzler.

:D LOL, that's more of a come back. You made me laugh. Try those kind of things rather than your stupid fingers up.

Yea, but you don't just disagree with people who just simply EAT meat do you. The sofas and leather all go hand in hand becuase it is all connected with the concept of cruelty to animals and death and slaughter etc. You cant be JUST against people who EAT meat, but agree with those who use or sell animal based products! They are one of the same in terms of 'badness'

"ALL THOSE WHO OVERCONSUME ENERGY IS BAD" is a very broad statement I think because there is many ways to use energy

"ALL MEAT EATERS ARE BAD"" is not so much. It just means people who eat meat.

Not to eat meat, does not make me a better person, but in any case, does not make bad person .
is to say not to eat the meat helps me not to be a bad person but not so person good

No, seriously, i really do genuinly think you are a teenager too, or maybe even younger. You seriously come across like it. It's not a bad thing necerserily, just it seems like it.

nasty20troll.jpg

Tags
animal rights vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom