Does being vegetarian mean you are a better Morrissey fan

Yes it does.

Haha, where as you are a brilliant person for going around judging people on nothing more than what they have on their dinner plate?

I think there are slightly more important things to worry about in this world, don't you? Though this is neither the time or place to discuss them.

I think Morrissey is a wonderful lyricist and singer (the best), a kind and compassionate soul, an extremely intelligent man.
That doesn't mean I have to live my life by, or even agree with, everything he's ever said.

yep i think it goes without saying. if you're a carnivore then morrissey, if he knew you, would never have any respect for you as a person.

oh and you're a better person so anyone would like you better.

Haha, where as you are a brilliant person for going around judging people on nothing more than what they have on their dinner plate?

I think there are slightly more important things to worry about in this world, don't you? Though this is neither the time or place to discuss them.

I think Morrissey is a wonderful lyricist and singer (the best), a kind and compassionate soul, an extremely intelligent man.
That doesn't mean I have to live my life by, or even agree with, everything he's ever said.

I agree whole-heartedly. We shouldn't be judged a 'bad person' for eating meat! What the heck it that about! It's more cruel to let a lump of steak be thrown away in the bin to rot amongst condoms and bog roll on a land fill site. Thus, vegetarians should eat all the left-over meat to stop it from rotting a horrible death :-D

And yea, maybe it does make us closer to Morrissey if we were vegetarian, but certainly not a BETTER fan

Last edited:
Like what?

If you think carnivores are the most evil thing in the world then there is obviously no reasoning with you.

I have stated my case:

- a veggie lifestyle is not for me, and while it left me morally quite smug (which is an area you seem comfortable inhabiting;)) it also left me starving hungry and miserable.
- I did not try to become a veggie for Moz. I stand by that being odd.

Tags
animal rights vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom