Does being vegetarian mean you are a better Morrissey fan

Not very long. I became vegetarian after seeing a film about bad treatment of animals on google video. I am not a vegan because I eat a lot of cereal and I like to pour milk on my cereals.

Me either, that's another big adjustment to make and my family still eats meat, so it's enough of a struggle keeping it out of the house as much as possible. I can't stand the smell at all.

I think it does in the sense that you are closer to something that obviously means something very fundamental to Moz. It probably makes you a more aware person too.

But i'm not sure it makes you a better person.

I tried being a vegetarian after the New Year, so in January - my conclusion: veggie food is gross.
And bare in mind I'm saying that as someone who WANTED to like it.

I was born and raised eating meat and frankly I think it's delicious. Try as I might, I just can't square it morally.
Unfortunately, much as I'd like to say that I'm going to be a strong moral person and NOT eat meat I can't.
I like my food too much, and meat is delicious.

I'm practically perfect in every other way though! ;)

As for it making you a better fan: much like the Bible, Morrissey says a lot of sensible things but a lot of very dumb things too (nothing quite as awful as the Bible, mind).
If you're a veggie just 'coz Morrissey says so, that's quite odd.

I tried being a vegetarian after the New Year, so in January - my conclusion: veggie food is gross.
And bare in mind I'm saying that as someone who WANTED to like it.

I was born and raised eating meat and frankly I think it's delicious. Try as I might, I just can't square it morally.
Unfortunately, much as I'd like to say that I'm going to be a strong moral person and NOT eat meat I can't.
I like my food too much, and meat is delicious.

I'm practically perfect in every other way though! ;)

As for it making you a better fan: much like the Bible, Morrissey says a lot of sensible things but a lot of very dumb things too (nothing quite as awful as the Bible, mind).
If you're a veggie just 'coz Morrissey says so, that's quite odd.

:angry:

People who eat meat have big stomachs.

P1000265.jpg
:eek: :eek:

She is a lazy whore1804 because it doesn't take much to stop eating meat.

No, you're right, it didn't.
I tried it for a month and while I felt very smug about it I soon realised that I was just back to eating chocolate and crisps because salads (which aren't cheap in this part of London) and veggie-alternative foods just don't taste nice to me.
And that is a lot to give up: enjoying meals forever more.

And also: she?

No, you're right, it didn't.
I tried it for a month and while I felt very smug about it I soon realised that I was just back to eating chocolate and crisps because salads (which aren't cheap in this part of London) and veggie-alternative foods just don't taste nice to me.
And that is a lot to give up: enjoying meals forever more.

And also: she?

I don't eat special vegetarian food. I just don't eat meat. I don't find it very hard.

Tags
animal rights vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom