Does being vegetarian mean you are a better Morrissey fan

Well, to be fair to stressford_poet, both things do need ovens to be done properly.

/sorry :o

1166072382376.jpg

Well, I'm sorry but Veg and Potato's every night is not something I'd look forward too.

Doesn't make me any worse of a person.

HELLO- Morrissey is almost 50. I am guessing you are very young. When you hit middle age- you will not have the same body. Fact!

HELLO- Morrissey is almost 50. I am guessing you are very young. When you hit middle age- you will not have the same body. Fact!

if i remember correctly, dizzywhore was just saying that he would prefer to eat meat with his meals regularly, instead of just veggies and potatoes. thats all. i dont understand your reply. :confused:

if i remember correctly, dizzywhore was just saying that he would prefer to eat meat with his meals regularly, instead of just veggies and potatoes. thats all. i dont understand your reply. :confused:

nugz- *someone* made a comment about Moz being bigger- and I am having an argument with my bossy father who expects EVERYTHING to be served to him on a f***ing silver platter, plus it's so hot outside. I made a big pitcher of sun tea and of course, he didn't like it, so I poured out and made another pitcher and he said I put too many tea bags in it. GRRRRRRRRRRRRR I did not mean to take it out on dizzywhore. I should go lie down. My father is currently in the kitchen yelling, "f*** f*** f***!" calgon take me away. I need a big fat JOINT.

Tags
animal rights vegetarian
Back
Top Bottom