Does being British and gay mean you are a better Morrissey fan?

bobalmighty

*Cornette Face*
I'd like to know because I'm gay and British.

I love the fact that as soon as Morrissey prints a picture of his arse, everyones deciding that he must be gay after all!

I have an arse, does this mean I'm Gay?

Some of my best friends have arses. BUT I HAVENT LOOKED!!

BWAHAHAHAHA! JUST READING THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD MADE ME LOL IN THE OFFICE!!!! :D:D:D:D

But wait, wouldn't all Moz's fans being gay Britons mean that none of his fans would be vegetarian? After all, everyone would be eating meat.
On this line of thought....due to the fact that the arse photo is causing everyone to declare that Mozzer's gay...does this mean that he is not a veggo either? :confused:
In which case, it is us non-vegetarians who are in fact closer to Morrissey's lifestyle, and thus...are the better fans. :cool:
Discuss. ;):D

BWAHAHAHAHA! JUST READING THE TITLE OF THIS THREAD MADE ME LOL IN THE OFFICE!!!! :D:D:D:D

But wait, wouldn't all Moz's fans being gay Britons mean that none of his fans would be vegetarian? After all, everyone would be eating meat.
On this line of thought....due to the fact that the arse photo is causing everyone to declare that Mozzer's gay...does this mean that he is not a veggo either? :confused:
In which case, it is us non-vegetarians who are in fact closer to Morrissey's lifestyle, and thus...are the better fans. :cool:
Discuss. ;):D

Rumor has it that Morrissey's ass eats vegetables, but that he himself is not gay or, to paraphrase Brett Anderson, Morrissey is a British meat-eater who has never had a gay meat-eating experience in Rome. Also, unlike its host, Morrissey's ass has an immigration policy so liberal it can't be repeated in a family forum like this. Clear?

I think this is a stupid idea for a thread since no one knows if Morrissey is gay, and also your origin and your sexual preference is not something you can help or change, unlike eating meat, so this thread does not work and it's not really funny either.

pot_kettle_black.jpg

Does being a fan of the smiths and morrissey and having a quiff make you a better and a frinky gay british vegetarian lady or chap, as if you do eat lentils you make your hearing better, as it isn't full up with bacon lard because that is the type of food your parents gave when they were fascists?

BWWWWWAAAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA! :D:clap:
I just choked on my sandwich!!

Does being a fan of the smiths and morrissey and having a quiff make you a better and a frinky gay british vegetarian lady or chap, as if you do eat lentils you make your hearing better, as it isn't full up with bacon lard because that is the type of food your parents gave when they were fascists?

This being a Smiths/Moz fan is very confusing :confused: *puts on Phil Collins*

I just choked on my sandwich!!

that's just what 'they' want you to do -esp if it had meat on it ;)

MAN! I wish I was a gay, left-handed, british, vegetarian fascist. Then I could really be a true Morrissey fan! :tears:

Tosh!!

What silly threads.

If you are a Morrissey fan-black,gay,straight,bi,veggie,carnivore,perv even......then you are a different ilk of human being to any other.:)You are intelligent,wise,sometimes a bit apart from the rest of society.But in general a better breed of person.:cool:

I think this is a stupid idea for a thread since no one knows if Morrissey is gay, and also your origin and your sexual preference is not something you can help or change, unlike eating meat, so this thread does not work and it's not really funny either.

The difference between my thread and yours is that mine was done as a joke. Yours has just become one.

Back
Top Bottom