Does being a Morrissey fan make you a better vegetarian?

Does being a Morrissey fan make you a better vegetarian?

• Yes

Votes: 3 50.0%
  • No

Votes: 3 50.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
This question is like asking, "Does Hating Life Make You A Better Alcoholic?"...to quote Jason Lee in Mallrats, "where do you (people) come up with this shit?"

Seriously.....Does being A Morrissey fan make it easier to be celibate?

God, the intelligence level of this forum has sunk to all time low

Personally, I drink because I love life. I eat meat because cows have nothing better to do with their life than die, and, reproduction is just part of f***ing human nature!

I miss Joe Torre.

This question is like asking, "Does Hating Life Make You A Better Alcoholic?"...to quote Jason Lee in Mallrats, "where do you (people) come up with this shit?"

Seriously.....Does being A Morrissey fan make it easier to be celibate?

God, the intelligence level of this forum has sunk to all time low

Personally, I drink because I love life. I eat meat because cows have nothing better to do with their life than die, and, reproduction is just part of f***ing human nature!

Oh, come on now. Did you think I was actually serious?
I was mocking what I think are a whole bunch of silly and annoying threads about being a vegetarian and how it relates to being a true fan. :rolleyes:
sheeeesh.

Doesn't anyone understand sarcasm anymore?

I was mocking what I think are a whole bunch of silly and annoying threads about being a vegetarian and how it relates to being a true fan. :rolleyes:
sheeeesh.

No, no I do not.

this thread is a parody. chill.

I of course, am just a parody of my former self :p

Sometimes, I miss calling people retards for the hell of it...

Wait....does saying retard earn me an infraction these days?

sheeeesh.

Unfortunately, I didn't read the whole thread. I just felt like being an ass for old time's sake :rolleyes:

OMG yes, but I'm never watching ANTM ever again.. they rigged it again so that BlackBeavis won this last time.. I'm over it :rolleyes:

How about Project Runway instead??? ^_^

well, i havent watched antm in a really long time. i have never seen project runway. they got trans gendered people on that show? i heard they did on antm. kinda cool, but kinda lame since i am sure they did it for ratings.

Whoa.....Seriously? :confused:

Of course I am. Now I must go to bed as I have to actually drive into work tomorrow. I think I may be packing stuff up tomorrow.

Of course I am. Now I must go to bed as I have to actually drive into work tomorrow. I think I may be packing stuff up tomorrow.

You make it sound as if Driving is a new experience for you....

New Yorkers :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom