Does anyone think morrissey is a nice person>

i think he is obnoxious, arrogant, self absorbed, sarcastic, and thinks hes divine looking, moz you ever looked in the mirror, hats off for lyrics and music, but really moz you are a ugly sad old man................:)

i think he is obnoxious, arrogant, self absorbed, sarcastic, and thinks hes divine looking, moz you ever looked in the mirror, hats off for lyrics and music, but really moz you are a ugly sad old man................:)

if by moz you mean david bowie then yes, but moz is a god

He speaks highly about you too :rolleyes:

I never ever want to meet him. Because of that same reason.

Likewise, my sacred image of him will be soiled by his potential rudeness and indifference towards me. It's hard to be dissed by your idol or anyone you admire. Remember the Incredibles film. I would have to become Morrissey's arch enemy, a villianess. Or in this cause Mike Joyce.

Last edited:
When asking a question like this you have to compare them to their peers, so let me relate an interesting (albeit fictional) tale:

When I asked both of them to help take the bins out on a Wednesday, Robert Smith was decidedly tardy in seperating the plastics and the cans whereas Moz was in amongst the refuse like a bequiffed demon, so of the two I'd say Morrissey is the more useful in a domestic environment, and as such maintains my respect as an entertainer and as a refuse sorter.

Or maybe I dreamed that and just realised that I have no idea what he (or Robert Smith) is like as an individual...

When asking a question like this you have to compare them to their peers, so let me relate an interesting (albeit fictional) tale:

When I asked both of them to help take the bins out on a Wednesday, Robert Smith was decidedly tardy in seperating the plastics and the cans whereas Moz was in amongst the refuse like a bequiffed demon, so of the two I'd say Morrissey is the more useful in a domestic environment, and as such maintains my respect as an entertainer and as a refuse sorter.

Or maybe I dreamed that and just realised that I have no idea what he (or Robert Smith) is like as an individual...

Plus, Robert would make a mess in the bathroom with all of his makeup.Stains and smears on the medicine cabinet's mirror, lip sticks rolling about on the floor, sounds like a nightmare.

Plus, Robert would make a mess in the bathroom with all of his makeup.Stains and smears on the medicine cabinet's mirror, lip sticks rolling about on the floor, sounds like a nightmare.

Woah there! Let's not be hasty. He is, as I mentioned, a bit tardy with his plastic separation but his rather wild hair will get rid of most lipstick smears on the average household appliance, thanks to his patented fringe-wipe technique. Never let it be said that I let Robert be defamed in this way. His household cleanliness skills are beyond repute. Coming second to Moz is no mean feat.

i'd say if i knew him personally or met him i probably wouldn't consider him to be a nice person. just a guess.

Likewise, I'm sacred my image of him will be soiled by his potential rudeness and indifference towards me. It's hard to be dissed by your idol or anyone you admire. Remember the Incredibles film. I would have to become Morrissey's arch enemy, a villianess. Or in this cause Mike Joyce.

Exactly!!! I couldn't have said it better myself. :thumb:

Likewise, I'm sacred my image of him will be soiled by his potential rudeness and indifference towards me. It's hard to be dissed by your idol or anyone you admire. Remember the Incredibles film. I would have to become Morrissey's arch enemy, a villianess. Or in this cause Mike Joyce.

Around the time of the infamous Joyce court case I spotted him walking down a Leeds side street (ironically enough) with his friend Linder Sterling (not gloating but just trying to answer some of your doubts). Anyway i somehow gained the courage and walked right up and he gave me a smile as he noticed me approaching. Anyway he was an absolute gentleman which put me more at ease, friendly and happy to chat..as i babbled some inane rubbish at him. It's all just a blur now, he liked my t-shirt...i remember that much.
Sadly picture phones were not common place then so i have no pictorial evidence, just the memory...

So alas if you see him say hello, i wish I'd given him a kiss on the cheek but alas we parted man to man with a handshake.

Last edited:
Only if you have a Mars bar in your pocket or purse.

Back
Top Bottom