Does anyone think List of the Lost would make a great film?

NealCassidy

FREE SPEECH #FBPB

Amy

from the Ice Age to the dole age
That book is the worst, most toe-curling embarrassment of M's career and should be buried 10,000 leagues under the sea & never spoken of again, not made into a film. Christ, I'd rather watch England is Mine on loop for a month.

A

Anonymous

That book is the worst, most toe-curling embarrassment of M's career and should be buried 10,000 leagues under the sea & never spoken of again, not made into a film. Christ, I'd rather watch England is Mine on loop for a month.

Not to mention the movie would totally suck and it would be another thing to tarnish the memory of the Smiths.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .888

:)

peeps when the book maker read he instantly made it a PENGUIN CLASSIC
due to it being major literature.(y)
you dont see that dumb 'set the boy free' by 60 old free boy LePew given
that type of status.:hammer:
oi 'set the 6o yr old boy free':hammer:

Ketamine Sun

HANG THEM HIGH VERONICA
Despite what the global village idiot above claims, List of the Lost was not published as a Penguin Classic. Just check your copy. If you own one, that is.

Should have been published as a Penguin Iconoclastic.

Would make an interesting film, if only for the fact that it would, like the book has, ruffle feathers too.

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .888

from the internet:

"just read the new Moz PENGUIN CLASSIC. List of the Lost" (Camden UK)
"thank you Moz for this wonderful PENGUIN CLASSIC, List of The Lost" (Surrey UK)
" List of the Lost is a true PENGUIN CLASSIC" (Mazatlan MX)
"just finished reading the new Moz PENGUIN CLASSIC, List of the Lost" (Sofia Bulgaria)

(y)

🇭🇷>:hammer:

Uncleskinny

It's all good
Subscriber

from the internet:

"just read the new Moz PENGUIN CLASSIC. List of the Lost" (Camden UK)
"thank you Moz for this wonderful PENGUIN CLASSIC, List of The Lost" (Surrey UK)
" List of the Lost is a true PENGUIN CLASSIC" (Mazatlan MX)
"just finished reading the new Moz PENGUIN CLASSIC, List of the Lost" (Sofia Bulgaria)

(y)

🇭🇷>:hammer:
You utter f***ing idiot

You have just demonstrated that you don't know the difference between someone calling something a 'classic', and the actual imprint which you had originally claimed.

By your logic, his last album was literally a 'steaming pile of dogshit', because someone on the internet said so. f*** me.

I would say that you should probably stop embarrassing yourself, but to be honest, it's great sport. Keep going.

BrokenFrame

You utter f***ing idiot

You have just demonstrated that you don't know the difference between someone calling something a 'classic', and the actual imprint which you had originally claimed.

By your logic, his last album was literally a 'steaming pile of dogshit', because someone on the internet said so. f*** me.

I would say that you should probably stop embarrassing yourself, but to be honest, it's great sport. Keep going.
Are you familiar with the concept of trolling?

V

Vegan Cro Spirit .888

from the internet:

"Moz latest album is a masterpiece" (Las Vegas NV USA):tiphat:
"Dog is a Masterpiece Masterpiece" (Ghent, East Flanders):tiphat:
"Moz latest album IANADOAC is an all time classic" (Quito Peru):tiphat:
"IANADOAC is 100% Masterpiece, a classic, one of the best albums ever" (Hum. Croatia)

I dont see where the surfboards get their fake news from

🇭🇷:hammer:

Top Bottom