Does anyone live near someone else on this board?

Moz714

bixler
Orange County, CA here.

Its more annoying then on T.V , plus tall rich white kids are in abdunce here.

I live in North Wales. Wales is a funny place.
Next year, I'll be living in Silverdale. It's a little town outside Newcastle-under-Lyme (Near Stoke-on-Trent, in Staff-ord-Shire). Equally as funny.

I live near (well, nearish) to Andy_fozzy and Our Frank (I think?).

Dupree said:

Then also possibly Girlfriend too?

From the usernames I guess I live near to "BoyAfraidLiverpool" and "WestDerbyTim".

I work near to Uncleskinny - that's Bradford, West Yorkshire.

Don't believe (all) the scare stories - as the song goes, it's getting better, better all the time.

I live near Castleford though - that's another story!

Hawthorne, CA. Does anyone live near me? Anyone???? I feel so all alone, in my Morrissey Loving Madness here...

Moz714 said:
Orange County, CA here.

Its more annoying then on T.V , plus tall rich white kids are in abdunce here.

Im a poor short white kid who grew up in Orange County. I actually really miss it.

DeadLinDy said:
Hawthorne, CA. Does anyone live near me? Anyone???? I feel so all alone, in my Morrissey Loving Madness here...

I used to live in Hermosa Beach, then Redondo Beach and then the city of Orange.
Used to Boogie Board 2nd Street in Hermosa (lived just up the street).

Do you know of or go to Leo's Mexican Resturaunt on Inglewood Blvd,. in Lawndale?
There is some good eating in there.

DeadLinDy said:

I live 3 hours north of you, in the sweaty bellybutton of California.

supposedly, i live in Sonoma?
GGB_12-02_740.jpg

but the bridge look awful close from here
:D
also, i frequently? go down to socal, though i cannot say why
:eek:

Dupree said:

Dunno about our frank, but me and Dupree are pretty close.

Dupree is in between girlfriend (this sound rude doesn't it...??!!)
and me :D

I think it's just the fact Our Frank went to P'mouth that makes me think he lives near us. I'm absolutely appalling at anything concerning geography anyway. I got laughed at by four people yesterday for not knowing where Chilton was.

I think the nearest person to me so far is andy fuzzy in Brighton (btw, I used to live there for a stint in 1997).

I live about 60 miles south-west of Plymouth.

Surely I'm not the only one down 'ere!

Ms. Lazy Sunbather

Girlfriend said:
I think the nearest person to me so far is andy fuzzy in Brighton (btw, I used to live there for a stint in 1997).

Ms. Lazy Sunbather

See I'm sure these places are actually miles away but in my mind they're all just down the road. Is Plymouth near the Southampton area? It sounds as if it is near Portsmouth but for the longest time I thought Portsmouth was where Bournemouth is so even if it was, I still wouldn't know where it is.

Just for the record, I live 'near Southampton', not in Southampton itself. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

Sunny Salford here (thats near manchester HA HA) Not too far from "Salford Lads Club"

Used to live in Old Traford about 5 mins from where the Mozzfather lived on Kings road.

Sounds like I was Stalking him HA HA

So near yet so far

There Is A Light................................:cool:

Girlfriend said:

Ms. Lazy Sunbather

Hey GF.

I'm in Portsmouth. Not that far from Brighton tho!!

Dupree said:
See I'm sure these places are actually miles away but in my mind they're all just down the road. Is Plymouth near the Southampton area? It sounds as if it is near Portsmouth but for the longest time I thought Portsmouth was where Bournemouth is so even if it was, I still wouldn't know where it is.

Just for the record, I live 'near Southampton', not in Southampton itself. Not that there's anything wrong with that. :)

Hi K.

Plymouth is in Devon, not really near to Southampton.
And even further from Portsmouth!!!

Plymouth is a nice area. A seaside town.........

Avast Ye Swabs!!!

Back
Top Bottom