Does anyone know where Morrissey would have charted on Physical sales only last week?

Jones

Re: Does anyone know where Morrissey would have charted on Physical sales only last w

Downloads should only account for half a sale seeing as they are so much cheaper. It must be so easy and cheap for record companies to rig the charts at the moment.

Zinc Alloy

Re: Does anyone know where Morrissey would have charted on Physical sales only last w

Downloads should only account for half a sale seeing as they are so much cheaper. It must be so easy and cheap for record companies to rig the charts at the moment.
I agree, downloads only cost about 79p, I know people who buy them just to try a song out cos it's so cheap. I think the charts should now be compiled on more of a points system, say one point for a download sale, two points for a £1.99 cd or vinyl single, 3 points for a £2.99 maxi cd single sold, something along those lines. I think that way it would be fairer and more reflective of popular records as opposed to songs with lots of radio play. Not that it's gonna happen though.

Top Bottom