Does anyone know where I can get the 1oz. jewlery from Vauxhall and I album art?

jro

Its on the back of the album. I dunno if its his hand? Or his chest? anyone that can give me info on it would be super cool.
Plus, if you can tell me where I can get that pendent???

Well, I mean, if you're careful and quiet, I'm sure you can sneak into his house and steal it...
I dunno if he'd appreciate that a whole bunch though. :|

He does have some nice jewelry though, if I ever meet him I'm totally gonna ask him where he gets his sense of style and I am not leaving until he gives me a reasonable, not assholish answer.

Well, I mean, if you're careful and quiet, I'm sure you can sneak into his house and steal it...
I dunno if he'd appreciate that a whole bunch though. :|

He does have some nice jewelry though, if I ever meet him I'm totally gonna ask him where he gets his sense of style and I am not leaving until he gives me a reasonable, not assholish answer.

hahahah Renia! don't encourage people to burgle Morrissey :eek: :D
JRO
I am sure someone on the board had one made by a jeweler I Imagine it was not cheap. I will see if I can dig a link to the thread out. (if I remember)

Yeah.. super cool. I remember that I read that people wore that necklace a lot where he grew up. So, I guess thats why he wore it. but i'm just facinated with the whole thing. so any info will be appreciated.
thanks!

Back
Top Bottom