Does anyone know anything about these 3 CDs?

Dave2006

I have just recieved a message from an ebay seller, asking if I want to buy some Smiths CDs - I haven't heard about them and there is no mention on Passions - I don't think they are worth the £17.50 he is asking for (are they?) I think the Amsterdam one is just a bootleg...

Can anyone shed some light?

Hello,

hope you don't mind me getting in touch.

I have two new Smiths cds available through my supplier that you may be interested in.

Smiths - Sign Here (Early Demos) SB!

Rough Trade Demos Recorded In 1983

Smiths - These Things Take Time (Amsterdam, Netherlans on April 21, 1984) SB!

Price is £17.50 per cd plus postage (£2.50 signed for UK/£6.50 international signed for)

Let me know if you are interested and i'll send more info and photos.

other morrissey/smiths cds also available

email me at XXXXX

if not interested sorry to have bothered you​

I have deleted hs email so that you lot don't send him abusive emails! But if you would like to know PM me.

Cheers
Dave

ps Apologies if this post should be in Market Place. Feel free to move it.

I have just recieved a message from an ebay seller, asking if I want to buy some Smiths CDs - I haven't heard about them and there is no mention on Passions - I don't think they are worth the £17.50 he is asking for (are they?) I think the Amsterdam one is just a bootleg...

Can anyone shed some light?

Hello,

hope you don't mind me getting in touch.

I have two new Smiths cds available through my supplier that you may be interested in.

Smiths - Sign Here (Early Demos) SB!

Rough Trade Demos Recorded In 1983

Smiths - These Things Take Time (Amsterdam, Netherlans on April 21, 1984) SB!

Price is £17.50 per cd plus postage (£2.50 signed for UK/£6.50 international signed for)

Let me know if you are interested and i'll send more info and photos.

other morrissey/smiths cds also available

email me at XXXXX

if not interested sorry to have bothered you​

I have deleted hs email so that you lot don't send him abusive emails! But if you would like to know PM me.

Cheers
Dave

ps Apologies if this post should be in Market Place. Feel free to move it.

You must be able to track the Amsterdam one down somewhere on the forum...the other two might just be other bootlegs under different names?

Love PTxx.

is "Sign Here" also known as "Can We Have A Contract, Please"?
& is "Rough Trade Demos Recorded In 1983" also known as "The Troy Tate Demos"?

If they are then they are top price, I personally would offer them a lot less, especially if I was going for all 3.

love

Grim

Sign Here is known as Can We...Contract, i believe

Rough Trade Demos is the third set of Troy Tate Demos which are the unmastered versions of the second Tate set, if i'm not mistaken.

Thanks for the info - I don't think I'll be bothering...at current market rates I can buy half a promo poster for the price of 3 of his CDs!

these are part of the 'Cellar Dweller' boots that have surfaced in the last few years. Not strictly a 'factory pressed' boot but usually quite nice to have if you're a collector of that kind of thing.

Back
Top Bottom