does anyone here cares about he´s still on tour and A-live?

L

Little LaMb

I know we have the tour board , but I find Morrissey still on tour very important for me and relevant and since everyday occurs something interesting, and exciting , but anyway seems like I´m gonna be kicked out for this , I forgot this is the come&discuss/fight-non-morrissey-board.

My Goodness, with a strap on too? Bitch slapping behind the board!

Apparently I was given a tip from a source known as Hepburnmthat MozGurlie tried to attack David T. with a purple strap on! Oh the follies and bitch slapping that goes behind the scenes here. It is more scandalous than that dress Trey Parker wore at the Oscars! And here's the kicker, the strap on was owned by none other than Greasetea! My oh my, this brings up a calvacade of rumors no?

Kisses,

Von Houston.

This is such an exciting time for morrissey and those who are his fans. With all the excitment that has been generated, I wonder how a record deal could elude him.

I'm surprised that the Latin American audiences know a lot of the words to the songs and sing along. There seems to be a future for Morrissey after all. I can't wait to see what is next.

After all, I'm a nice girl!

> I know we have the tour board , but I find Morrissey still on
> tour very important for me and relevant and since everyday
> occurs something interesting, and exciting , but anyway seems
> like I´m gonna be kicked out for this , I forgot this is the
> come&discuss/fight-non-morrissey-board.

> This is such an exciting time for morrissey and those who are
> his fans. With all the excitment that has been generated, I
> wonder how a record deal could elude him.

> I'm surprised that the Latin American audiences know a lot of
> the words to the songs and sing along. There seems to be a
> future for Morrissey after all. I can't wait to see what is
> next.

> After all, I'm a nice girl!

Well at least you answered something interesting.
Yes I´m happily surprised too, of course there´s much Morrissey ahead.
I ´m just here just very drunk with all the Morrissey latin tour and everything I´d experienced... gee? why I am more excited? I´ve seen him three times.. duringt this tour.
ohh anywayy I´m just Little Lamb

I do

Seeing Morrissey in Hamilton was the highlight of my life. Following the tour via the internet and hearing stories from fans is quite exciting too. Don't be so negative ....

divers.jpg

Back
Top Bottom