Does anyone have pics of Morrisseys mom, dad, and sister??

[email protected]

Sugar Booger
Jst curious to see what they look like. is he still close with all of them? Wasnt there a falling out between Morrissey and his father? Are his "mother & father" songs mostly about them? Are they still alive? Do they live in the UK? Does he see them often? whats his sister do? I've always wondered what she thought about his career. Does she do anything for him work wise? How cool would that be to say Morrisseys your little brother or your his mom or his dad. does he support them? I would love to see some pictures of his family. And if you know the answers to these questions please fill me in.
Thanks.

Jst curious to see what they look like. is he still close with all of them? Wasnt there a falling out between Morrissey and his father? Are his "mother & father" songs mostly about them? Are they still alive? Do they live in the UK? Does he see them often? whats his sister do? I've always wondered what she thought about his career. Does she do anything for him work wise? How cool would that be to say Morrisseys your little brother or your his mom or his dad. does he support them? I would love to see some pictures of his family. And if you know the answers to these questions please fill me in.
Thanks.

Sister
http://foreverill.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=1086

Mom
http://foreverill.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=1087

Dad
http://foreverill.com/gallery/details.php?image_id=1084

They all still live in the Greater Manchester area. I gather that he does see them often. Even during the years that Morrissey was reported to be "in exile" whilst living in LA, he was in Manchester on a very regular basis. A lot more than was ever reported (here and in the general press).

He's always mentioning that his mum or dad or parents are in the audience, so I think they go to see him a lot. He also had a nice conversation once with Janice Long on her show about how proud they were at the Royal Albert Hall gig.

But mostly I think he tries to keep them out of the spotlight.

Wow ... that pic of his sister reminds me a lot of a girl from Liverpool I used to know. And her name was also Jackie! But she wasn't even born in 1972 ...

This is a picture of Mr Morrissey Snr taken from the Importance of.... documentary. 1960-70's vintage I seem to remember. To complete my stalker status I was at the Albert Hall show and his folks were sitting in the box directly behind me. Seem to recall that M's father had the same forehead as him!

Last edited:
his parents are very attractive - I wonder what his sister looks like nowadays, seems like that pic. is old.

Do we know that picture taken from the video is definitely his dad because it wasn't specified in The Importance documentary. It just said it was video of Morrissey when he was a child. The video seemed to have been taken in the street so it could just as easily be an uncle or a neighbour.

Thanks.

I have a book called, The Smiths and it has pictures of his mother and father, and a pic of Jackie- but I've not found any of her. Yes, Peter Morrissey used to come to Morrissey gigs drunk off his ass and yell, "That's my son!" or some nonsense. And then Moz forbid him to attend any more gigs. I think Mrs. Morrissey is still living in Stretford.

Last edited:
I have a book called, The Smiths and it has pictures of his mother and father, and a pic of Jackie- but I've not found any of her. Yes, Peter Morrissey used to come to Morrissey gigs drunk off his ass and yell, "That's my son!" or some nonsense. And then Moz forbid him to attend any more gigs. I think Mrs. Morrissey is still living in Stretford.

Sounds like something my dad would do. :rolleyes:

I think she lives in Altrincham? In Morrisseys old house, though I could be wrong? I often am!

At the Kilmainham concert last Saturday night I was stood next to M.'s sister all night, along with various other members of the Moz clan, including her son ( Moz's nephew, 'Suedehead' promo star) who just looks like a young Moz ~ except blonde and short. Quite hot actually !
It was kind of weird actually. You couldn't help but think 'what must she think watching all this?' Ripping his shirt off ,twice, flat on his back during 'Pigsty', etc, etc,. But in the end they were all clapping and screaming along with the rest of us. Strange but...
Beautiful.
:)

Morrissey's relatives

Does anyone have any pictures of Moz's relatives, or know where some are online? Just curious.

Cheers,

Kelltia

Re: Morrissey's relatives

Thanks a million. I hadn't seen a few of those. ;)

Those of you who attended the Wireless festival: did you see Morrissey's nephew's band? That was grammatically awkward but I hope understandable.

Back
Top Bottom