Does Anybody know why the Grimsby Date has been changed to the 28th?

• Thread starter idontoweyouanything
  • Start date
I

idontoweyouanything

Does Anybody know why the Grimsby Date has been changed to the 28th?

Cheers

Your joking right?

Well, no ~ Janice Long stated on Radio2 on Monday that Morrissey was to be the final act before U2 played on the Friday night at Glastonbury. At the time I thought she was getting mixed up with Elbow, whose record she'd just played before a Morrissey track. Elbow had already announced themselves in that very slot about a month back and Moz had a date in Grimsby on the Friday night so impossible right?
It would seem not.
Morrissey should really get a new tour organiser though!

i think extra glastonbury tickets go up for sale on 17th april? if this is confirmed im so going!

IT SEEMS TO BE POSTPONED
EMAIL FROM ENTS24

We've been informed that due to unavoidable scheduling issues
MORRISSEY at Grimsby Auditorium,
Grimsby 24/06/2011 has changed date.

The event will now take place on TUESDAY 28/06/2011. The tickets will
remain valid for the new date or if you prefer, face value refunds are
available if the tickets are returned to us. All refunds will need to be
claimed and tickets received no later than 10 days before the show.

Please return tickets to Ents24, 4th Floor, Norfolk House,
47 Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham NG1 2AB, with a copy of this E-mail.
Please note that refunds can not be issued if we do not receive your
ticket(s), therefore See recommends you use a secure postal service.
If you haven't received your ticket(s) and you wish to claim a refund,
please contact us at [email protected].

Kind regards, Ents24 Customer Services

Morrissey should really get a new tour organiser though!

This.

Every bloody tour - dates announced, tickets sold, new dates announced, more tickets sold, dates changed, dates dropped... but still we come back for more.

Thankfully I didn't bother with Grimsby. He better not much about with York and Bradford though.

Dave

This.

Every bloody tour - dates announced, tickets sold, new dates announced, more tickets sold, dates changed, dates dropped... but still we come back for more.

Thankfully I didn't bother with Grimsby. He better not much about with York and Bradford though.

Dave

Effing annoying, I have tickets for all 3 and now I'll need to use up another annual leave day.
Pissed off!

f.......ck!
i have booked hotel in grimsby, train ticket from scotland to grimsby.plus booked hostel in london for the time between the 28th -30 th plus trainticket from bradford to london-all unrefundable,,,well maybe the hotel i booked in grimsby would be okay as i didnt book there with deposit and he let me change the date..but that sucks...major.
im thinking about getting the money back..this whole thing is very costly for me anyway and this is really...grrr..unfortunate to say the least
hmm or i will either travel to grimsby regardles and stay there for one night to not let the train ticket vanish
got the emial too
[email protected]" <[email protected]>
We've been informed that due to unavoidable scheduling issues
MORRISSEY at Grimsby Auditorium,
Grimsby 24/06/2011 has changed date.

The event will now take place on TUESDAY 28/06/2011. The tickets will
available if the tickets are returned to us. All refunds will need to be
claimed and tickets received no later than 10 days before the show.

Please return tickets to See Tickets, 4th Floor, Norfolk House,
47 Upper Parliament Street, Nottingham NG1 2AB, with a copy of this E-mail.
Please note that refunds can not be issued if we do not receive your
ticket(s), therefore See recommends you use a secure postal service.
If you haven't received your ticket(s) and you wish to claim a refund,
please contact us at http://www.seetickets.com/CustomerService.

Last edited:
"The event will now take place on TUESDAY 28/06/2011. The tickets will
available if the tickets are returned to us. "o

Wonder who will refund my flight tkts,hotel (prepaid),& train tkts ???
...money changes everything ,how f***ing apt

If he does play Glastonbury, then its not "due to unavoidable scheduling issues" is it?

As it happens I didn't book this one. I had genuine unavoidable scheduling issues!

This really pisses me off. I'm flying from Sweden and has no possibility staying three extra days in England just for the gig in Grimsby. Neither can I rebook my flight so now I will have one day in England with nothing to do and one unnecessary hotel night. And I will only get to see him in York. :mad::(

This really pisses me off. I'm flying from Sweden and has no possibility staying three extra days in England just for the gig in Grimsby. Neither can I rebook my flight so now I will have one day in England with nothing to do and one unnecessary hotel night. And I will only get to see him in York. :mad::(

Just cross your fingers that it has nothing to do with Glastonbury. Can you imagine what it will feel like, sat in a hotel room in Grimsby, watching him play to all them middle class kids?

Just cross your fingers that it has nothing to do with Glastonbury. Can you imagine what it will feel like, sat in a hotel room in Grimsby, watching him play to all them middle class kids?

Thankfully I can cancel my hotel in Grimsby so I won't have to go there. I will be arriving in Manchester early the 24th so I think I'll do a Morrissey tour and then stay the night there.

Alot sweeter at least, I'd imagine, than stood in a field down south surrounded by them middle class hippies, all just waiting for him to do 'How Soon Is Now' so they can film it on their iphone4 ;)
At least he'll be on the telly. I don't think the BBC were planning live across the network coverage of Morrissey's Grimsby concert. Obviously they should have been, but for some reason they don't see that as a big draw :)

Annoying of course, at least me and my friends hadn't booked any hotels/trains for Grimsby yet. Of course its a shame for people coming from abroad, but thats what you get on a Morrissey tour, should have learnt by now

Feel bad for those who were expecting to go to Grimsby on that day. However, in my case bring on Glastonbury! I am one extremely happy "middle class kid!"

i have just found this out, and i have rebooked the new date with the hotel . just got to sort out revised travel plans now.
anyone else staying in sunny cleethorpes?

Back
Top Bottom