• sometimes

Votes: 11 14.9%

• Total voters
My john krasinski/jim halpert:
z119516679.jpg
s119516691.jpg

z119516609.jpg
s119520818.jpg

This is great!!! I have seen some Jim faces, but you take the cake. Great job!!! Michael Scott really should hire you!!

I love this show. It's pretty much my favorite show on tv. Dwight is my favorite because he's f***ing nuts! and I love it!!

The best episode still was "The Injury" from season 2 when Michael burns his foot on his Forman grill and Dwight gets a concusion on the way to pick him up. The best line from the episode...

Dwight: There are 4 things you have to remember; ...3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes... hahahahah!!!!!

This is great!!! I have seen some Jim faces, but you take the cake. Great job!!! Michael Scott really should hire you!!

I love this show. It's pretty much my favorite show on tv. Dwight is my favorite because he's f***ing nuts! and I love it!!

The best episode still was "The Injury" from season 2 when Michael burns his foot on his Forman grill and Dwight gets a concusion on the way to pick him up. The best line from the episode...

Dwight: There are 4 things you have to remember; ...3. I am faster than 80% of all snakes... hahahahah!!!!!

and then he VOMITS on the car right??? muahahahaha! :p

that is my absolute favorite episode. and also most quotable. but i just saw one from season three where jim and dwight had to go on sales calls together and it was pretty freaking awesome!
and then he VOMITS on the car right??? muahahahaha! :p

YES ! and i love when he says "part of my duties is to" and everyones like, WHAT!??
I've noticed that season three is a little more touching than 2; michaels character has been shown from different angles than just embarrasingly unawares.

Yep. You?

How else do you think I noticed? Odd isn't it? Being a fan of Moz and hardcore at the same time? I think its odd anyway. But I am a fan of both. Just thought it was cool that your sig quote was a hatebreed song. :D

that is my absolute favorite episode. and also most quotable. but i just saw one from season three where jim and dwight had to go on sales calls together and it was pretty freaking awesome!

YES ! and i love when he says "part of my duties is to" and everyones like, WHAT!??
I've noticed that season three is a little more touching than 2; michaels character has been shown from different angles than just embarrasingly unawares.

That's true about Michael and season 3. And although I hated him at first, I am now a fan and Andy so without Season 3, there would be no Andy. Even notice his plaid pants?

That reminds me, Boggy should I call you Tuna from now on? :D

That's true about Michael and season 3. And although I hated him at first, I am now a fan and Andy so without Season 3, there would be no Andy. Even notice his plaid pants?

That reminds me, Boggy should I call you Tuna from now on? :D

As long as its not a reference to my whoo-hah hahaha:D

BIG TUNA! that should have been my moz-solo name :p

How else do you think I noticed? Odd isn't it? Being a fan of Moz and hardcore at the same time? I think its odd anyway. But I am a fan of both. Just thought it was cool that your sig quote was a hatebreed song. :D

I love the lyrics in the first verse of this song, they are quite fitting to me. I was gonna post them as my sig but they're way to long, no-one would read them an they're lost without the music and the shouting.

Can you recommend me any similar bands? I don't hear of many bands like this in the UK.

I'm into all types of music, you could give me any album in the world and i'll find a few songs i like.

I! LOVE! THIS! SHOW!

I've seen a few episodes of the British version and thought it was very funny. I think if I had seen the entire series, I may not enjoy the US version so much, but it's my fave show on TV. Every episode is freakn hilarious. Totally my kind of humor.

I remember when Rainn was on my fave HBO series, Six Feet Under as Arthur -what a great, creepy role. He is awesome on the Office. And I love Steve Carrell -better here than any movies he makes (except for 40 yr old Virgin) and I crack up at the Stanley character. He's from Chicago too. Represent!

Hey, Dunder Mifflin...Let's see what's going on at -solo
office.jpg

Notice my custom user title...a reference to this show =o)

Last edited:
I! LOVE! THIS! SHOW!

I've seen a few episodes of the British version and thought it was very funny. I think if I had seen the entire series, I may not enjoy the US version so much, but it's my fave show on TV. Every episode is freakn hilarious. Totally my kind of humor.

I remember when Rainn was on my fave HBO series, Six Feet Under as Arthur -what a great, creepy role. He is awesome on the Office. And I love Steve Carrell -better here than any movies he makes (except for 40 yr old Virgin) and I crack up at the Stanley character. He's from Chicago too. Represent!

office.jpg

Stanley reminds me of the Cleveland character on Family Guy! haha

oh! anyone remember the episode where there was a bat in the ceiling?? haha, it flew out and the blonde chick (i forget her name, Dwights g/f) starts doing "stop, drop, and roll!" hahaha.

oh! anyone remember the episode where there was a bat in the ceiling?? haha, it flew out and the blonde chick (i forget her name, Dwights g/f) starts doing "stop, drop, and roll!" hahaha.

Ha! Yeah that was funny! (his GF is -or was!- Angela) What about the episode, "Fun Run"?! :D

Do you remember the clip at the end of a show...
(the clip isn't available to share -NBC violation?!)

Jim: I don’t have a ton of contact with the Scranton branch, but before I left, I took a box of Dwight’s stationery, so from time to time I send Dwight faxes. From himself. From the future.

Dwight: [reading fax] "Dwight, at 8am today, someone poisons the coffee. Do not drink the coffee. More instructions will follow. Cordially, Future Dwight."

[Dwight spots Stanley about to drink a cup of coffee]
Dwight: Noooooooooo! [smacks the cup out of Stanley's hands] You'll thank me later.

HA HA HA ~ Future Dwight. Love it.

Ha! Yeah that was funny! (his GF is -or was!- Angela) What about the episode, "Fun Run"?! :D

Jim: I don’t have a ton of contact with the Scranton branch, but before I left, I took a box of Dwight’s stationery, so from time to time I send Dwight faxes. From himself. From the future.

Dwight: [reading fax] "Dwight, at 8am today, someone poisons the coffee. Do not drink the coffee. More instructions will follow. Cordially, Future Dwight."

Dwight: Noooooooooo! [smacks the cup out of Stanley's hands] You'll thank me later.

LOL!!! LOL!!!!

after reading that I had one of those craking up to yourself moments in my cubicle so no one knows what you're laughing at. ahhahahah!!! Thanks Corrissey!! And thanks Dwight!

HAHAHAA yessss! thats so f***ing brilliant. i remember i was watching the clip on youtube and i just kept watching it over and over, when he smacks the cup out of Stanley's hand. omg, so f***ing great.

I! LOVE! THIS! SHOW!

office.jpg

Yes! I didn't think anyone else watched 6 Feet Under and the Office. Rainn as Arthur was pretty funny. He played that role very well. The well mannored, respectful creepster. Unlike the nerdy and rude creepster that is Dwight, haha!

I waited in line at the Steamtown Mall in Scranton for hours to meet Rainn but there about 10,000 people in front of me so I wasn't able actually meet him. It was such a crushing defeat.

By the way for all who are interested, the show is very accurate to Scranton. The footage used in the opening credits (although the "Welcome to Scranton" sign has since been updated) the references to Alfredo's pizza, the Abe's deli menu on the fridge in the kitchen...just about everything they say or show, having to do with Scranton is 100% accurate.

(Have I mentioned that I love Scranton? :p)

And that makes me happy being a very proud graduate of The University of Scranton, class of 05! Go Royals!!! :D

Stanley reminds me of the Cleveland character on Family Guy! haha
me too, if he was a little whinier it would be perfect

I! LOVE! THIS! SHOW!

I never saw him on six feet under, i didnt watch it enough. i love stanley too and when he makes his eyes real big. and in the episode where they throw andy's cellphone into the ceiling above his head, thats one of my fave stanley moments because he looks up and then has a look on his face like, "Jim." and just goes back to work, ahhahaha!
I didnt think anyone else noticed that, I almost cried while she was slowly rolling around on the ground!
Ha! Yeah that was funny! (his GF is -or was!- Angela) What about the episode, "Fun Run"?! :D Jim: I don’t have a ton of contact with the Scranton branch, but before I left, I took a box of Dwight’s stationery, so from time to time I send Dwight faxes. From himself. From the future.

That, I think, is the BEST Jim prank on Dwight. I had to watch it a few times. also had to rewind a couple times when Andy's phone was in the ceiling and Jim was callng it WHILE Andy was getting pwned by Michael, and Andy goes bonkers and punches the wall, and Jim looks at the cam and hangs up- that look was so freakin priceless. I thoroughly enjoyed that three seconds!!
By the way for all who are interested, the show is very accurate to Scranton. The footage used in the opening credits (although the "Welcome to Scranton" sign has since been updated) the references to Alfredo's pizza, the Abe's deli menu on the fridge in the kitchen...just about everything they say or show, having to do with Scranton is 100% accurate.
Except that THere is no scranton Chili's or Hooters and they are at least 45 minutes away!
(Have I mentioned that I love Scranton? :p)

And that makes me happy being a very proud graduate of The University of Scranton, class of 05! Go Royals!!! :D

Yeah yeah I know via facebook! Im so jealous !!!

Back
Top Bottom