Do you treat your animals...

... When faced with male insensitivity, you can either resort to violence, or curl up in a corner and listen to gay singers.:D Did you get her any Morrissey?

...It's a different thing to ask a woman why she doesn't have children (choice? absence of partner to reproduce with? can't have any?) because you're curious. Fair enough.

But men who come up with the "isn't it in your nature though" argument, noone has any patience with them.

Why should it be in woman's nature more than in men's? If it's just in women's nature then it seems to imply it's their only purpose in life. But then the equivalent of that for men is "Well men, isn't it in your nature to go out of the cavern and bring a large furry animal for dinner?" :rolleyes: Like, instead of playing video games and tuning your car or keeping an eye on the stock exchange?

Actually come to think of it, I got that remark twice. The first time it came from a bloke who was in spite of this intelligent and progressive. He was probably sort of testing the ground even if it was in an incredibly clumsy way. :)rolleyes: Dear me.) :o ...Anyway, I let him live.

...And to keep this thread on topic, Dave.Jay's dog sounds like a real gentleman and a great example for possible puppies! :thumb: GIVE THAT DOG A TABLE!

hi barking !!

"Millie" has taken no offence at the gender confusion :)(...She does look rather "Manly" sometimes anyway..).

She would have made a brilliant Mum-Dawgg ( she is incredibly friendly with all other animals...especially Cats...),
But a Vet advised me not to let her get impregnated, as there was a high Danger rate from pregnancy with her "Breed" ( West highland/Jack Russell Mix..) especially as she is getting on in age...so, she was Neutered. ( also a high risk of Cancerous stuff could have happened in her womb...).
She misses being able to go in the Restaurant/Bar nowadays, but still gets lots of ahhs, Ooohs and other attention when we are sat outside on sunny days....

Also, sort of getting back on "Topic", a long time ago, My Girlfriend at the time ( Now EX....obviously...when you read the next bit..) told me that she was pregnant with my Child.
She knew from Day #1 of our relationship that I did not want to be a Dad, and she had always respected that decision ( she said she didn't want a child either herself..).
Anyway, I thought about it a lot....and decided that I would have to alter my whole lifestyle and start preparing to be the best dad I could possibly be, and actually started to look forward to being a Dad.
My son (...I just KNEW he would be a boy when born...) would be well educated and protected, loved AND wanted...I would even take him to football matches ( Which I have NO interest in at all) if he wanted me to.
We even chose the childs name together ( "Kamen", if anyone's interested....).

After a few days, my girlfriend confessed that she had made up the pregnancy story, as a "Test"...just to see how I would react if it realy happened...
Hence the "Ex" bit....that was an unbelievably (To me, anyway) unforgivable thing to do to me...
...He would have been 18 this year....P.S., I am well over all that now, BTW...just thought the story would "Fit in " here somehow....

Yeahh, he's a very cute Guinea Pig....I love him soooo much! I class him just below my girlfriend and my mother!

Aww hes too cute... :cool:

Yeah, I don't like him being in the run as it does limit where he can go...but the run is massive and I do move it onto fresh grass everyday! It's quite hard to find things he likes as there aren't many toys you can give a guinea pig!

me too. did you ever got negative comments about that..i hear". oh that will change when you become older"...im in my late twenties and i dont think it ever will..
and im not someone who is the business woman type i.e. choses career over kids i just dont want to have one...

What happened to me is that once I turned 30 they substituted "oh that will change when you become older" with "Oh."
That's when you know you're getting old :lbf:

hi barking !!

"Millie" has taken no offence at the gender confusion :)

Oh dear. I've almost offended a ladydog.Bad dog Barking. Bad dog!

About the fake pregnancy test test...I saw that in a film recently too...:confused:

Girls and testing eh. :o Testing is a very addictive hobby I'm afraid. And people failing tests doesn't even stop you from testing! On the contrary!

...Even nowadays I let myself appear kinda dumb sometimes just to see other people's reactions.:D Teaches you a lot about people. Are they going to treat you like an idiot straightaway? Wait a bit? Look at you in a puzzled way?
(Disclaimer: Idiocy isn't always pretence :straightface: In anyone.)

Yeah, I don't like him being in the run as it does limit where he can go...but the run is massive and I do move it onto fresh grass everyday! It's quite hard to find things he likes as there aren't many toys you can give a guinea pig!

He is very cute. Like a little teddy bear.

*embarrassed* Ermmm....thank you!
I've got a tortiose called Turvy too, I'll upload a pic later in the week!

Ah, I'm partial to tortoises, Turvy might well upstage you and Guinea!

:confused:...Aren't all tortoises supposed to be like that?

My gfs tortoise was very happy and moved quite a lot and was grateful for everything...mine seems like it's waiting for the days to go by and fall back to sleep, typical Turvy!

"Grateful"? Do you mean you heard it say grace before salad? :lbf:

Turvey likes to walk over the plate if he doesn't like what's on it....just looks at it in disgust and looks back at me!

Well of course, if you feed it Marmite...:sick: I'm surprised he hasn't called the RSPCA yet.:mad:

WHAT?! It's only salad I feed him!!! He just likes beans, nothing else and if I give her any other salads, she looks at me in disgust! You think I'd feed it marmite, crisps and jammy dodgers? I'm a bit disappointed if you think I would!

Back
Top Bottom