Do you think your relationships are always doomed to failure?

I don't think they are all doomed.. but many of them are. At least in the US. I don't have numbers outside of here.

If 50% of all marriages fail and you then add in the number of marriages that don't end in divorce for reasons like staying together for the kids or not having the money to divorce then that number is higher.

Then if you add in all the relationships that fail before they even get to marriage the number of relationships that probably do not fail is probably around 10%.

Just some fuzzy math. Sorry I didn't have time to do all the NERD stuff for you NRITH ;)

Can't you just pull up an X-Windows calculator or, better yet, whip up a shell script to calculate it?

Right. You must have been running the Windoze version of fortune.

Hahaha..

Actually.. I kind of was.. I was running it via cygwin...but I think most of the cygwin stuff is the source code from unix programs that has been modified to work with the cygwin dll.

I forgot I mentioned that. Good call.

Actually.. I kind of was.. I was running it via cygwin...but I think most of the cygwin stuff is the source code from unix programs that has been modified to work with the cygwin dll.

Yep, that's what I have here at work, too. The only thing that makes having a Windoze box bearable. I've installed it on my parents' and in-laws' computers, too, to keep me from going insane when I'm stuck at their houses.

links is the best Web browser ever written.

Oh yes.

But I no longer care.

I am cynical and weary of it all.

One day my Prince will come. But knowing my luck I'll meet him the queue for my pension. If they still have queues then. Which I doubt.

Oh yes.

But I no longer care.

I am cynical and weary of it all.

One day my Prince will come. But knowing my luck I'll meet him the queue for my pension. If they still have queues then. Which I doubt.

I will be in that bloody queue with you! YEAH BABY! :(

iloldln3.jpg

ha ha damn, I loved this.

I used to, 1 alco ex-husband and numerous wanker boyfriends, but then I met spike. there's someone for everyone, cliched but true.

Tags
*</sarcasm <sarcasm shut up bluejag
Back
Top Bottom