Do you think your relationships are always doomed to failure?

What is this all about, then? Is this serious or some kind of in-joke?

it is serious. he collected a few people's IP addresses, and that was okay with David Tseng. But then when I told everyone he had done it it turned into a big drama and this goofy persona he has created turned out to be just part of his personality.

He knows I sell on ebay and Belligerent Ghoul thinks I live in Ventura. So Jason/NRITH was asking people how I might be found through ebay. I just heard it from another person he had asked and I don't feel an obligation to ignore it or help him cover it up.

Nope. I've been in love with the same man since 1987. And, strangely, he feels the same way about me. :)

He feels like he's been in love with the same man since 1987 ;)

Sorry.. couldn't resist.

it is serious. he collected a few people's IP addresses, and that was okay with David Tseng. But then when I told everyone he had done it it turned into a big drama and this goofy persona he has created turned out to be just part of his personality.

He knows I sell on ebay and Belligerent Ghoul thinks I live in Ventura. So Jason/NRITH was asking people how I might be found through ebay. I just heard it from another person he had asked and I don't feel an obligation to ignore it or help him cover it up.

I wanted to leave you negative feedback.

Let's tally the # of users who find me as creepy as Dave does:
  • Reelaround
  • sarahT
  • umm, that's it?

I am tempted to explore further, but I am already a bit confused...

1) How do you find out other peoples IP addresses and is it legal?
2) Who is David Tseng?
3) Are Belligerent Ghoul, "Jason" and not right in the head the same person?!
4) Have you entered into a witness protection scheme to cover your tracks, just in case?

thirn 13:49:58
oh, and thanks for reminding Dave that i once asked whether anyone knew his eBay handle

It's easy, and yes, of course it is. Just look at any email you've ever received and view the full headers. Voila! Those users' IP addresses.

2) Who is David Tseng?

Is that a serious question? :crazy:

3) Are Belligerent Ghoul, "Jason" and not right in the head the same person?

I am Jason (but please don't ever call me that), thirn in the chatroom, Not Right in the Head (and formerly many others) in the forums, but I'm not BG.

I thought you knew all of this already.

It's easy, and yes, of course it is. Just look at any email you've ever received and view the full headers. Voila! Those users' IP addresses.

Is that a serious question? :crazy:

I am Jason (but please don't ever call me that), thirn in the chatroom, Not Right in the Head (and formerly many others) in the forums, but I'm not BG.

Ahhhh, I see. I think.

2) Who is David Tseng?
3) Are Belligerent Ghoul, "Jason" and not right in the head the same person?!
4) Have you entered into a witness protection scheme to cover your tracks, just in case?

1 you should do some research.
2 he owns this site
3 no
4 no

ok, i seem to have stumbled upon a very touchy subject so i'll just leave it. some people take the internet way too seriously.

That's ok. The whaaambulance is already on its way to his neighborhood.

main.php

He brings this stuff back up whenever he's feeling neglected.

I don't think they are all doomed.. but many of them are. At least in the US. I don't have numbers outside of here.

If 50% of all marriages fail and you then add in the number of marriages that don't end in divorce for reasons like staying together for the kids or not having the money to divorce then that number is higher.

Then if you add in all the relationships that fail before they even get to marriage the number of relationships that probably do not fail is probably around 10%.

Just some fuzzy math. Sorry I didn't have time to do all the NERD stuff for you NRITH ;)

Tags
*</sarcasm <sarcasm shut up bluejag
Back
Top Bottom