Do you think your relationships are always doomed to failure?

Yes, because I am like Morrissey. *falls on the floor and writhes about*

I agree.I find that if someone is in my house for more than 3 hours I want them to go! Like Moz I just cant imagine living with someone now as Im too intolerant."No, I cant imagine living with someone or why it would even happen.I dont think human beings get on in ANY capacity" (from "The importance of being Morrissey).:(

Nope. I've been in love with the same man since 1987. And, strangely, he feels the same way about me. :)

I agree.I find that if someone is in my house for more than 3 hours I want them to go! Like Moz I just cant imagine living with someone now as Im too intolerant."No, I cant imagine living with someone or why it would even happen.I dont think human beings get on in ANY capacity" (from "The importance of being Morrissey).:(

I feel that way about every human except the one I fell in love with. I think that's how you can tell it's love.

Well, by definition, every relationship you have is doomed to failure until you meet someone who you love and who loves you. Or at least until you can trap them in the cellar and bolt the door.

Yes, because I am like Morrissey. *falls on the floor and writhes about*

iloldln3.jpg

When was that quoted post from? The link went nowhere. But as if I wouldn't remember where your IP said you were from.

Come to think of it, this may be the 1 year anniversary of that affair. Now kindly f*** off.

I know you hate it when I tell people what you are like, but that's too bad. You asked people to try to collect info on me and it wasn't a year ago.

Tags
*</sarcasm <sarcasm shut up bluejag
Back
Top Bottom