Do you think UK gigs will sell out?

Is there a plan for a meet-up celebrating Brexit, Boris, Britain First and BNP? And Morrisey too!

A gathering point for like minded people to group before the concert? Followed by a national front disco?

Is there a plan for a meet-up celebrating Brexit, Boris, Britain First and BNP? And Morrisey too!

A gathering point for like minded people to group before the concert? Followed by a national front disco?
Dickhead grow up

I really enjoyed the Birmingham gig when PJ Harvey supported in I think 2004

My fave supports were ....Kirsty MacColl at Ally Pally 92, Johnson Family at Kilburn in 91 and Sons and Daughters at Ally Pally (I think). Saw Marion support him at the Ilford Island in 95 and wasn't impressed.

It wasn't that long ago that these types of shows would literally sell out in 5 minutes. The fact that there are still plenty of tickets availble for both shows a day after release (and they still haven't put the top tier of Leeds on sale yet) isn't a great sign.

It wasn't that long ago that these types of shows would literally sell out in 5 minutes. The fact that there are still plenty of tickets availble for both shows a day after release (and they still haven't put the top tier of Leeds on sale yet) isn't a great sign.

It’s not that surprising is it, he has slowly been chipping away at his fans loyalty with his nonsense comments for years! I’ve bought tickets, even though I was sure I wouldn’t....lots of people that were once Moz fans have given up on him.

Sorry but f*** Madchester after the scum who put the shit out before last tour, Madchester sadly dead to me now hope he never sets foot on stage again, may i add not all are bad from Manchester but the scum who caused so much aggro and hatred would start over again same Pish

you can’t write off an entire city, because of the actions of a minority! And his home city too. I had castlefield bowl tickets and was gutted when it was cancelled, it’s an amazing venue. But that was 2018....surely enough time has passed to forget all that!

View the ticketmaster seating plans and it shows you which seats are still left available

There are a lot more tickets available than the ticket websites will have you believe. They automatically show swathes of seats as sold simply because they are reallocated to sister Resale sites where they can achieve a higher price for high demand gigs. You will see a lot more tickets become available nearer the dates. These gigs are not selling as people think. Quite lacklustre response I have been reliably informed.

Sorry but f*** Madchester after the scum who put the shit out before last tour, Madchester sadly dead to me now hope he never sets foot on stage again, may i add not all are bad from Manchester but the scum who caused so much aggro and hatred would start over again same Pish

“The scum who caused so much aggro and hatred”

Yep scumbag Steve needs to learn to keep his bigmouth shut if he ever dare try another smash and grab on the City that made him.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

“The scum who caused so much aggro and hatred”

Yep scumbag Steve needs to learn to keep his bigmouth shut if he ever dare try another smash and grab on the City that made him.

Benny-the-British-Butcher :greatbritain::knife:

The city you’re not from so don’t speak for people.

I have also been informed by someone 'in the know' who said sales had so far been 'woeful' (his word, not mine).

So many people have close mates in ticketing agencies!

more like rampton

This isn't really true - they would never have sold out in 5 mins. The tours usually play to 25,000 seats in London and don't tend to quite sell out at all but most seats are taken. However, Wembley Arena is 12,500 capacity. If it doesn't sell out by March, it would suggest a 50% loss of fans since 2018.

Touts will soon figure out this is a tour they will make a loss on. There will be lots of tickets going very cheap on the night.

So many people have close mates in ticketing agencies!

more like rampton

I never claimed to have a “close mate” in the Industry. Just someone I know. We aren’t even mates as such, instead he’s family of a mate. He is in the ticketing industry though, at quite a senior level. Whether you believe me or not is of no concern to me.

The seating matrix people can see doesn’t reflect tickets sold. Most of the better seats showing as unavailable are already in the hands of the resale agents, who are often arms of the official agents. Legalised touts. Certainly not resale, as they’ve never been sold in the first place. It helps them shift less desirable seats.

It's an odd thing.
I like the new song (Bobby) and am looking forward to the new album, and will probably buy it.
But I do not feel comfortable about going to see a man who looks up to Nigel Farage and has given his wholesale endorsement (which still stands, presumably) to a far-right political party.
I guess you can listen to the songs in private but when you go to a concert, you are very much visibly and publicly a fan - something I, and seemingly many others, are no longer comfortable with.

It's an odd thing.
I like the new song (Bobby) and am looking forward to the new album, and will probably buy it.
But I do not feel comfortable about going to see a man who looks up to Nigel Farage and has given his wholesale endorsement (which still stands, presumably) to a far-right political party.
I guess you can listen to the songs in private but when you go to a concert, you are very much visibly and publicly a fan - something I, and seemingly many others, are no longer comfortable with.

LOL so a f***in' wet wipe with no mind of your own...i.e. a weak woke wanker in a pack-a-mac, jeezzuss...where are we as a nation? stay at home & do that crochet stuff. Knob.

It's an odd thing.
Would you go if he endorsed Halal Slaughter?

Back
Top Bottom