Do you think UK gigs will sell out?

His gigs in the UK are extremely unlikely to sell out under normal circumstances. I note his choice of weekend dates, which may help sales. However, as has been stated already, his once loyal UK fan base have abandoned him in droves. His only hope is to attract a pedestrian crowd, in which case the price of the tickets will be important.

I know about 20 people who would have once been certain to go to most of his UK gigs. Not anymore. Me neither.

The insidious bit is the underlying conspiracy theory that Saudi backed militant Islam is taking over Europe via immigration & high birthrates, enabled by self-hating Western Cultural Marxists.

It undermines every decent point he makes - or worse from my pov - every decent point he makes masks the sheer lunacy of that conspiracy theory.

And it's that daft conspiracy theory that Anne Marie has taken up, that Moz has got connected to & is the only thing that's seriously bad for his reputation, as well as allowing people to retrofit his skinhead obsession into him actually being a skinhead. Which is ridiculous.

And, yes, people are sick of the left. We've said & done some awful things. We're not offering what people want. Laurence Fox probably is the silent majority.

But Laurence is out there marshalling support & he comes from an acting dynasty. His career is bulletproof.

Whether it's a conspiracy theory or not......the high Muslim immigration into this country hasn't worked. The terrorism and grooming gangs prove that. I don't think the black immigration into this country has worked either.....just look at the crime stats and knife murders.

Whether it's a conspiracy theory or not......the high Muslim immigration into this country hasn't worked. The terrorism and grooming gangs prove that. I don't think the black immigration into this country has worked either.....just look at the crime stats and knife murders.

It is a conspiracy theory.

Crime & poverty are always issues regardless of immigration.

And Europe used to be awash with anarchist, Marxist & liberation terrorist groups from the IRA to ETA.

You can't avoid human nature.

Ha! Classic old man reply.

awww, deedumbs. he has even put his little gig list (with full venue titles, - including sponsors) as his signature. the desperation to fit in. awwww. I would love to see you. curiosity.

And Europe used to be awash with anarchist, Marxist & liberation terrorist groups from the IRA to ETA.

And most of those terrorist groups, who came out of the counter-culture of the 60's..........were left-leaning. They were all communists/anarchists/anti-capitalist.

How can it be a conspiracy theory when the dominant religion in the UK is now Muslim? Churches aren't packed every Sunday......it's the mosques.

Europe has never had a terror group like the Islamists who aim to take the most lives as possible. Even the IRA phoned in warnings so the area could be cleared.

Nerak, you love your excuses. Saudi are funding extreme Islam in Britain. It's a well known fact. But British arms traders make big money selling to Saudi and the government are part of this elite class that make big riches this way. For example ex-PM Teresa May's husband holds the largest amount of shares in Britain biggest arms company.

Last edited:
Not sure how much the criticism of the left-wing Twitter brigade will actually affect ticket sales.
Not too long ago, these people thought they were going to get Jeremy Corbyn into Number 10.
Twitter is not representative of the real world.

I think he might have driven his own fans away over the last decade by playing gigs consisting mainly of 'new' songs. Much as the adoring uber-fans enjoy the new songs, his ever-improving voice etc., most people are just there to see/hear the Morrissey they remember from The Smiths.

And most of those terrorist groups, who came out of the counter-culture of the 60's..........were left-leaning. They were all communists/anarchists/anti-capitalist.

I know!!!

I'm not exactly pretending the sun shines out the left's....

Europe has never had a terror group like the Islamists who aim to take the most lives as possible. Even the IRA phoned in warnings so the area could be cleared.

Nerak, you love your excuses. Saudi are funding extreme Islam in Britain. It's a well known fact. But British arms traders make big money selling to Saudi and the government are part of this elite class that make big riches this way. For example ex-PM Teresa May's husband holds the largest amount of shares in Britain biggest arms company.

That's not true, some of the Marxist groups didn't care who they killed.

The IRA cared about their image because it mattered for funding & support within the UK.

Most Islamic terrorists are nutters from the internet with the political clout of a high school shooter.

Crown Prince Psychopath is just out there realpolitiking like any other grotesquely wealthy tyrant. He is to arms what Imelda was to shoes.

Not sure how much the criticism of the left-wing Twitter brigade will actually affect ticket sales.
Not too long ago, these people thought they were going to get Jeremy Corbyn into Number 10.
Twitter is not representative of the real world.

I think he might have driven his own fans away over the last decade by playing gigs consisting mainly of 'new' songs. Much as the adoring uber-fans enjoy the new songs, his ever-improving voice etc., most people are just there to see/hear the Morrissey they remember from The Smiths.

That's probably closer to the real problem.

Not getting labelled a far right racist would help.

But age, health, a slightly lost self-image & a set that needs an overhaul will be the bigger issues. I don't really care about The Smiths because they ended before I was born, but he does need more energy (or something).

That's probably closer to the real problem.

Not getting labelled a far right racist would help.

But age, health, a slightly lost self-image & a set that needs an overhaul will be the bigger issues. I don't really care about The Smiths because they ended before I was born, but he does need more energy (or something).

Being labelled a far-right racist in this day and age is almost a badge of honour.

I'm really torn (for financial reasons) about getting a ticket in advance or trying to get some on the day. My mate isn't prepared to pay those prices. Decisions. Decisions.

My gut instinct tells me London will sell OK, but he might struggle to sell that many for Leeds - I'd give the show about a 50% chance of going ahead. Beyond the capital, I think Morrissey's arena days are done.

awww, deedumbs. he has even put his little gig list (with full venue titles, - including sponsors) as his signature. the desperation to fit in. awwww. I would love to see you. curiosity.
Lol!!

:rolleyes:

WTF???? still on the beer bender how many days now FFSdoh:

Back
Top Bottom