Do you think Sunday's Manchester gig might get cancelled?

A

Anonymous

I know a couple of people were going to be taking their teenage kids to the Sunday at Castlefield Bowl but are now nervous to because of the Hate Racism gig across the way. I am sure it'll be perfectly fine but I have read a few others who are worried about drunk idiots coming out and having a poke at Mozza fans before/after leaving the show.

It'll only take a handful of stupid idiots to cause a problem.

Do you think Mozza and his team might consider a last minute "postponement" or that it'll go ahead with no issues?

i feel pretty pissed off that this David Haslam guy is doing this. HE IS CREATING A DIVIDE. HE IS CREATING AN US VS THEM thing. NOT Mozza.

Behave. Are you serious, or are you the one trying to stoke something up? The day at Revolution will be a peaceful day of solidarity. Morrissey fans are invited. It’s all about inclusivity, in the face of those politicians and activists that Morrissey has aligned himself with.

Don’t listen to the bullshitters on here trying to make this out to be something it isn’t. It’s not even that close to Castlefield Arena. Most people attending the gig who manage to walk past it will miss it as it’s in an area with plenty of identical looking bars, as they’re all in railway arches overlooking the canal. They’re are set back from the road and pavement.

Castlefield has a capacity of 8500 sold out, The Revolution a capacity of 200, and its not sold out if they get 50 on a sunday night they've done well. Worry yeh not no one cares enough, about Morrissey's opinion, only those with other axes to grind are interested.

Castlefield has a capacity of 8500 sold out, The Revolution a capacity of 200, and its not sold out if they get 50 on a sunday night they've done well. Worry yeh not no one cares enough, about Morrissey's opinion, only those with other axes to grind are interested.

Say that in English please x

Say that in English please x
Sorry.
The Castlefield Bowl has a capacity of 8500 people. The venue that's holding the Hate Racism gig, The Revolution, has a capacity of only 200 when it's sold out, which considering it's a Sunday night, and as only those with other agendas are interested in Morrisseys opinions, it won't be, 50 people would be a good turnout, at Revolution for this event.

Behave. Are you serious, or are you the one trying to stoke something up? The day at Revolution will be a peaceful day of solidarity. Morrissey fans are invited. It’s all about inclusivity, in the face of those politicians and activists that Morrissey has aligned himself with.

Don’t listen to the bullshitters on here trying to make this out to be something it isn’t. It’s not even that close to Castlefield Arena. Most people attending the gig who manage to walk past it will miss it as it’s in an area with plenty of identical looking bars, as they’re all in railway arches overlooking the canal. They’re are set back from the road and pavement.

Bang on. Most people won’t walk past there either unless they have used the Q car park near home or the Deansgate tram stop. You also have to walk over the little bridges from the main road to Revolution. I’m taking my 14 year old and have no concerns.

Apparently Antifa are coming, and they are looking for a rumble. S'gonna be carnage. :gun::whip:

Whilst I believe that almost everyone should be able to express their views inc Tommy Robinson ,free speech etc ( although I personally disagree with his views) M had no need to get involved publicly,but hey.
But Stephen you have become a bit of a tool , your last live concert in Manchester was absolute shite ,and more importantly very expensive, you agreed to ignore Manchester on your last visit , very strange.
Each to their own but paying a tenner for Smiths Ltd etc or Star and Garter Friday disco is a hundred times better value ,fun, enjoyable and now reliable .
S don't forget your roots mate , and there has been a million and one subjects that may have been worth commenting on without the controversy you seem to encourage.
Think need to come home and sit down with locals for a reality Pint.
A real shame.

Back
Top Bottom