Do you think Morrissey would like you if he met you?

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 67.4%

• Total voters
What is Nukka?

I missed that one, somewhere along the way.

It means "one who uses Google." :)

BTW don't blame me for "nukka," I don't use that term except as a reference to my previous post about people on Solow who choose to say "nukka" on a Morrissey fan site. It's not really a nice thing I would say.

Last edited:
On a side note, it's extremely difficult to measure the usefulness of a point.
Robby made me think about a few things which hadn't occurred to me before; therefore, to some degree, what he said was useful to me.

Thank you, Robby.

you are most welcome trubz
2393.gif

&
as for Morrissey liking people he meets or not :confused:
the truth is :o, does he really ever "meet" anybody who is a fan of his? :straightface:
i mean, most fans are either too awestruck by meeting him that we mostly are mute
quiet.gif

and many others are disgustingly fawning from what i have seen :sick:
i wonder if its better for Moz if the people he meets dont know or like his music :blushing:

I use to be a big fan of silence when it came to looking at works of art, but really wouldnt you prefer Morrissey to talk over, with you, what he thought about various pieces, after soaking them all in
artistic.gif

you could say, after leaving the Lourve, be having coffee at a sidewalk cafe nearby
33.gif

He needs to preserve that amazing voice of his...

And we will have wine after...one is more open to suggestion after wine than coffee dear Robby...

:)

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Nukka'

A word used by an "emo" or wimpy teenage human being normally as a futile attempt for humor when talking to others of his/her kind. Usage requires no balls; as you are subtly replacing the racial term "n*****."

You called me a "nukka."
Interesting choice of words, now that I know the definition.

I have to explain all my jokes around here. Reference my earlier post in this thread about other people on Solow who use the word "nukka" and then get high fived by their friends signifying that they've won the argument.

Agree that "nukka" is offensive and stupid and is blindingly inappropriate on a fan site for Morrissey. Which is why I called it out here.

I've moved on to having more fun in other threads where there is no fighting, this is a distraction. You should too.

I have to explain all my jokes around here. Reference my earlier post in this thread about other people on Solow who use the word "nukka" and then get high fived by their friends signifying that they've won the argument.

Agree that "nukka" is offensive and stupid and is blindingly inappropriate on a fan site for Morrissey. Which is why I called it out here.

There's no point talking to them rationally, my dear. Let's move on until the next outlandish and unprovoked attack, shall we?

There's no point talking to them rationally, my dear. Let's move on until the next outlandish and unprovoked attack, shall we?

All right "Nukka!" High five! :highfive:

He told Jerry Finn that he likes my band.

I've moved on to having more fun in other threads where there is no fighting, this is a distraction. You should too.

Gotcha...sorry, I guess I didn't see your earlier post.

Scarlet, are you and jamescagney sitting in the same room together?
Just wondering.

Protocol around here would be to join in arguments or answer the question in the thread title? I just don't know.

Agreed.

How to deal with a fat American

Scarlet, are you and jamescagney sitting in the same room together? Just wondering.

We've moved on. Come join us. Moving on... Nothing to see here...

Back to the thread:

It feels a bit weird to answer the question "would Morrissey like me," after we've been ridiculed and attacked for openly discussing whether Morrissey would like us. It seems like half the people on this site enjoy discussing questions like this, and the other half like ridiculing people who play ball by answering questions like this. I think Morrissey might like me if we ever had the opportunity, which we never will, we never will.

He did punch the air over my head after I jokingly yelled out "That's not half bad!" after a song at a concert :D And "his" book store and the cities and places he chooses to hang out have been a lot of fun, right up our alley, makes me think there might be something to discuss somewhere in there.

But hopefully you'll understand if open hostility and constant second quessing / questioning on everything from certain "nukkas" has had a chilling effect and I'd prefer to keep full details of my answer to myself, in this hostile environment. I suppose this "chilling effect" makes some people happy. I get enough pointed questions about my life and how I live it from my mom and MIL.

Last edited:
I doubt he'd like anyone who's voted yes.

I'm almost certain he wouldn't like me. I don't think I'd like him either, really.

:D

i didn't vote because i don't know. if i ever meet him
(which i can only dream of) i would probably be
either histericaly crying or too shy to say anything.
that's a no i guess.

Last edited by a moderator:
Tags
one will live the other dies!
Back
Top Bottom