Do you think Morrissey would like you if he met you?

Yes or no?

• Yes

Votes: 14 32.6%
  • No

Votes: 29 67.4%

• Total voters
For example Scarlet, I'm curious how in your mind that your reply to Neader is OK, and why HIM's response to your statement is not OK.

From where I sit, your reply to Neader came off as rude and flippant.
Yet you sit back and cry out that you only defend yourself.

No offense intended here, but you're always so quick to play the victim.

THAT WAS A JOKE! OMG, do you not have a sense of humor?! Do you REALLY think that I think someone ought not to be liked because of their hairstyle?!?!!?!?!?!

For example Scarlet, I'm curious how in your mind that your reply to Neader is OK, and why HIM's response to your statement is not OK.

I am just sitting here blinking in shock and confusion. I can't tell if you're even serious. How can you be serious?! I don't even know Neader! I was joking with this person. It's an OBVIOUS joke.

Seriously, I can't stop making this face: :eek:

If this is what I'm dealing with I should just stop talking to you people entirely. You have no senses of humor.

... Wow.

Quote: Originally Posted by Neader
I have long hair...so no

Quote: Originally Posted by Scarlet Ibis
And rightly so.

This really proves exactly what Scarlet and I have been saying: you don't like Scarlet for some reason, and you're intentionally or unintentionally reading her posts with the aim of taking offense, following her around, and picking fights. You've totally misread this quote so that Scarlet looks like a horrible beast in your mind. And now you're here trying to use her previous posts against her. To defend HIM, whose posts are clear insults. "Idiot..." "Idiot..." "You are an idiot.." posted again and again by HIM.

Why are you intentionally turning a blind eye towards HIM and a jaundiced eye towards Scarlet? What is your motive for this vendetta?

You see the irony here, right?

What I see is you not responding to how it is you've misread Scarlet's quote so badly, while overlooking HIM's abusive post history.

Scarlet doesn't joke with people who continue to fight with her. You all do, however. Then you cry innocent when you stir up the outrage in her that you wanted.

Oh jeez, we're not going to agree ever. Let's let Cassius have the thread back and just use the Ignore button. Scarlet has asked CG to use the Ignore button and to stop addressing her, in order to stop all this annoying bickering. Others have suggested the same thing. It's a good idea. Let's do it.

Last edited:

No, but I see how someone like you might be confused about that.

HIM doesn't joke at all. Look back at HIM's posts. They are abusive, plain and simple.

Do you really think HIM has a smile on his face and a light heart while posting the things he does? Do you really think he intends for his victim to laugh along with him and maybe joke back like I did when I posted a joke about Neader's long hair response?

Do you really?

If so, you are massively confused.

What makes you want to keep it going?

I told you in the beginning Scarlet, stay out of my business. Yet you persisted and now we're here, you with a chip on your shoulder because you got involved in an argument that didn't really involve you. For that I feel terrible but you made your emotionally charged snippy bed and now you're lying in it. Fine. So it's laughably convenient that you can call me insane,
that's fine too. I have my opinions about the way the world works and I express them here. I also have a lot of people here who care for me. The kicker is that in addition to having colorful theories about Morrissey and my place in the world, I am also a rational person and a lot of people know this. You calling me a lunatic is not going to drive me to seek help, it's going to cast you as being an insensitive person. I strongly suggest, if you love Morrissey as much as you claim, that you assume every single person talking in this room is Morrissey. Everyone. And that includes me.

I am just sitting here blinking in shock and confusion. I can't tell if you're even serious. How can you be serious?! I don't even know Neader! I was joking with this person. It's an OBVIOUS joke.

Seriously, I can't stop making this face: :eek:

If this is what I'm dealing with I should just stop talking to you people entirely. You have no senses of humor.

... Wow.

"Hey nukka, STFU"

&

you really would think that somebody so into Morrissey would :straightface: but I think not in her case :eek:
but the one I really feel for is her dh though :o

Someone please remind me what DH stands for? I keep reading it and I forget.

&

you really would think that somebody so into Morrissey would :straightface: but I think not in her case :eek:
Brilliant. Brilliant.

Look, I know you're trying to make Scarlet and me angry by intentionally being condescending, while covering it up with smileys and fake caring. I guess this makes you happy. But people here are getting tired of this bickering continuing. Please stop. You didn't make any kind of useful point, you're just perpetuating it.

I am offering to take him to the Louvre for the day...:D

I would love to have silent conversations about the works we see there. He is a wordSmith however I imagine he would enjoy taking these incredible works in while silent. He can speak volumes with his eyes and body language. I am sure he has toured the Louvre many times before but this is just something I would suggest that we could share. I can speak a number of his "languages" however I would choose silence...

I use to be a big fan of silence when it came to looking at works of art, but really wouldnt you prefer Morrissey to talk over, with you, what he thought about various pieces, after soaking them all in
artistic.gif

you could say, after leaving the Lourve, be having coffee at a sidewalk cafe nearby
33.gif

Look, I know you're trying to make us angry by intentionally being condescending, while covering it up with smileys and fake caring. I guess this makes you happy. But people here are getting tired of this bickering continuing. Please stop. You didn't make any kind of useful point, you're just perpetuating it.

On a side note, it's extremely difficult to measure the usefulness of a point.
Robby made me think about a few things which hadn't occurred to me before; therefore, to some degree, what he said was useful to me.

Thank you, Robby.

I use to be a big fan of silence when it came to looking at works of art, but really wouldnt you prefer Morrissey to talk over, with you, what he thought about various pieces, after soaking them all in
artistic.gif

you could say, after leaving the Lourve, be having coffee at a sidewalk cafe nearby
33.gif

Yes.

Quiet art gallery + Morrissey's whispered opinions of art = heaven :love:

On a side note, it's extremely difficult to measure the usefulness of a point.
Robby made me think about a few things which hadn't occurred to me before; therefore, to some degree, what he said was useful to me.

Thank you, Robby.

All right Nukka! High five! :highfive:

I mean, that's what I would say to Morrissey when I meet him. :lbf:

Last edited:
Tags
one will live the other dies!
Back
Top Bottom