Do you think Morrissey needs to enlist the help of a personal trainer? Discuss.

• Thread starter Fat is a Feminist Issue
  • Start date
Morrissey looks fine to me. Why whould he need a personal trainer? He looks perfectly healthy, and despite the claims of many he is by no means "fat." He is getting older, the time to be a skinny boy is behind him.

methinks the weight obsession at this board and in the world in general is getting a bit tiresome. why can't people be who they are and what they are?

> methinks the weight obsession at this board and in the world in general is
> getting a bit tiresome. why can't people be who they are and what they
> are?

Because then it would be too easy for everyone to get along.
Or maybe it is because that would require people being more mature?
Maybe both.

good point. it's really weird the shit fat people are put through. people make fun of you for eating a candy bar or something, but then they turn around and make fun of you if you go for a jog. you can't win either way really. if you stay fat, people tell you that no one will love you. if you get thin, those same people pursue you -- but why would you want to be with assholes who wouldn't love you twenty, fifty, one hundred pounds heavier when you're the same on the inside?

ah, i love the politics of being overweight.

If he plans to make a full comeback, yes. He should get back to at least his early 90's shape.

Re: God no. He's stunning!

I don't think he's ever looked better. He was far too thin before. Now he looks healthy and manly. mmmmm I surely wouldn't kick him out of my bed.

Re: What, you want to turn Moz into a Backstreet boy or something?

Re: Ofcourse not, unless you are a closet backstreet fan.

I guess sometimes respond to the wrong posts, I'm pretty haphazard that way.

BSB should replace judas, brutus, and cassius in getting crunched up by dante's winged satan

Re: Vegetarians are fat cause we eat donnuts, chocolate, macaroni, and all kind of things.

Re: God no. He's stunning!

> I don't think he's ever looked better. He was far too thin before. Now he
> looks healthy and manly. mmmmm I surely wouldn't kick him out of my bed.
>

Wouldn't or couldn't? Kidding.