Do you think Morrissey needs to enlist the help of a personal trainer? Discuss.

• Thread starter Fat is a Feminist Issue
  • Start date
P

Pärlhyacint

Morrissey looks fine to me. Why whould he need a personal trainer? He looks perfectly healthy, and despite the claims of many he is by no means "fat." He is getting older, the time to be a skinny boy is behind him.

M

Mindy

methinks the weight obsession at this board and in the world in general is getting a bit tiresome. why can't people be who they are and what they are?

P

Pärlhyacint

> methinks the weight obsession at this board and in the world in general is
> getting a bit tiresome. why can't people be who they are and what they
> are?

Because then it would be too easy for everyone to get along.
Or maybe it is because that would require people being more mature?
Maybe both.

M

Mindy

good point. it's really weird the shit fat people are put through. people make fun of you for eating a candy bar or something, but then they turn around and make fun of you if you go for a jog. you can't win either way really. if you stay fat, people tell you that no one will love you. if you get thin, those same people pursue you -- but why would you want to be with assholes who wouldn't love you twenty, fifty, one hundred pounds heavier when you're the same on the inside?

ah, i love the politics of being overweight.

S

Someone Somewhere

If he plans to make a full comeback, yes. He should get back to at least his early 90's shape.

G

GenderNectar

Re: God no. He's stunning!

I don't think he's ever looked better. He was far too thin before. Now he looks healthy and manly. mmmmm I surely wouldn't kick him out of my bed.

N

Notastitchtowear

Re: What, you want to turn Moz into a Backstreet boy or something?

N

Notastitchtowear

Re: Ofcourse not, unless you are a closet backstreet fan.

I guess sometimes respond to the wrong posts, I'm pretty haphazard that way.

M

Mindy

BSB should replace judas, brutus, and cassius in getting crunched up by dante's winged satan

M

Marge loves Homer

Re: Vegetarians are fat cause we eat donnuts, chocolate, macaroni, and all kind of things.

S

Someone Somewhere

Re: God no. He's stunning!

> I don't think he's ever looked better. He was far too thin before. Now he
> looks healthy and manly. mmmmm I surely wouldn't kick him out of my bed.
>

Wouldn't or couldn't? Kidding.