do you think morrissey is gay, straight or bi?

All i know is - he doesn't love me:tears::tears: and he never will!

Nonsense! -Oh wait you mean physically? Well...If you hadn't been so mulish back in 1971 when I suggested you join the New York Donkeys, we wouldn't be having this conversation, now would we.:rolleyes:

I give up. He's gay.

what, so soon????!!!:confused:

He is gay. He was just far too embarrassed, too shy, too paranoid and too self-consciousness to ever "admit it". And at this stage of his life and career it's too late to do so. Which is why he never will. He's far more interesting and mysterious this way, and he knows that.

He isn't very much of a mystery to horses though :)

Last edited:
As for me, I think Morrissey is pansexual. :thumb:

Mmmmmmmm. What if he was pancake sexual? :yum: The smell of syrup makes him go all nympho.

Well, I don't claim to KNOW his sexuality the way many people do, but he always seems to suggest pansexuality whenever the sexuality comes up.

Calling Morrissey gay or bi doesn't seem to truly match up with everything the man's said in the past.

Regardless, I like Morrissey for his music and nothing else. However, I'm naturally curious about the man who ends up receiving large sums of my paycheck. :p

No, it annoys me somewhat when people claim to know for sure.

Whether he's gay or not, well we'll never find out.

Even if Morrissey doesn't ever claim his sexuality, there's still the chance some scandalous videos or photos could leak via the internet, forcing his hand. There's also the chance someone who knows Moz's secret could come out and reveal the truth to the public. The possibilities are endless. My point being - never say never.

Last edited:
:clap:
You put it far more eloquently than I ever could,or could be bothered to

It expect you do think he put it well, as your obviously desperate for Moz to be gay- just because you are (you stated as such in another post).

whether Bi, pan (pan-sexual is such a silly term) or what ever he is not gay as such. The trouble with the gay community is they are obsessed with gayness, so much so that it gets in the way of everything else.
I could list a number of talented artists in music who have got no where simply because all they go on about is being gay.

Morrissey is shy, but he didn't let it get in the way, he wasn't a bedroom goth.
He worked, traveled on his own to america tried out for other bands, went to gigs, had friends and said himself he was bi.
Morrisey I would guess wasn't/isn't that into sex (as far as I can tell)- partly because he was depressed.
And when he is into he has it with who ever he fancies- gay or straight

It expect you do think he put it well, as your obviously desperate for Moz to be gay- just because you are (you stated as such in another post).

whether Bi, pan (pan-sexual is such a silly term) or what ever he is not gay as such. The trouble with the gay community is they are obsessed with gayness, so much so that it gets in the way of everything else.
I could list a number of talented artists in music who have got no where simply because all they go on about is being gay.

Morrissey is shy, but he didn't let it get in the way, he wasn't a bedroom goth.
He worked, traveled on his own to america tried out for other bands, went to gigs, had friends and said himself he was bi.
Morrisey I would guess wasn't/isn't that into sex (as far as I can tell)- partly because he was depressed.
And when he is into he has it with who ever he fancies- gay or straight

:lbf: no comment

The trouble with the gay community is they are obsessed with gayness, so much so that it gets in the way of everything else.

Straight people are obsessed with their straightness just as much.

Wearing engagement rings, getting married, wearing wedding rings, kissing in public, holding hands in public, talking about the date you had last night during your lunch break, reading books with mostly straight characters (just like you!), watching movies with mostly straight characters (just like you!), admiring famous people who are mostly straight (just like you!), hanging out mostly with other straight people, going out mostly to straight people's parties, sitting mostly in straight people's bars, thinking that everybody else is straight- until proven guilty…

So what is it exactly that we queers do that seems too extensive to you?!

Wearing engagement rings, getting married, wearing wedding rings, kissing in public, holding hands in public, talking about the date you had last night during your lunch break, reading books with mostly straight characters (just like you!), watching movies with mostly straight characters (just like you!), admiring famous people who are mostly straight (just like you!), hanging out mostly with other straight people, going out mostly to straight people's parties, sitting mostly in straight people's bars, thinking that everybody else is straight- until proven guilty…

Exactly! Most society are based on the heteronorm, or the illusion about the heteronorm. So why wouldn't "gay communities" (hate that expression since it indicates that gays aren't like everyone else, like some sort of sects that live in closed communities) have a homonorm?
Straight - until proven guilty, haha. Accused of being gay! A couple of years ago someone "accused" the female national football team of being lesbians and they felt they needed to defend themself by taking their clothes of and posing naked together in some sleazy magazine and that would somehow prove they weren't lesbians...

;)

Okay, now i have that song by pre-thrash metal Ministry in my head...;)

funny-pictures-cat-scratches-post.jpg

Back
Top Bottom