Do you think Morrissey is balls deep in love?

CrystalGeezer

My secret's my enzyme.
Discuss. :p

Ive a feeling you wish he was balls deep in you

No way. I just want to sit around and drink tea with him and discuss books, like maybe Oscar Wilde books. THen maybe we'll go to an art gallery and then come home and I can dress him up in clothes and we can paint each others toenails and giggle at photos of James Dean. :straightface:

Of course I want his balls deep in me. :p

Sierra Tango Foxtrot (smelly) Uniform

No way. I just want to sit around and drink tea with him and discuss books, like maybe Oscar Wilde books. THen maybe we'll go to an art gallery and then come home and I can dress him up in clothes and we can paint each others toenails and giggle at photos of James Dean. :straightface:
... he could also cook for you, take you to concerts, sing to you help look after the cats... the perfect man!:) ^^^ I thought that sounded ideal...:)
Ive a feeling you wish he was balls deep in you
:eek:..... i'm sure you've had thoughts parallel to those too:blushing:
Well...balls usually remain outside.
(takes note)

... he could also cook for you, take you to concerts, sing to you help look after the cats... the perfect man!:) ^^^ I thought that sounded ideal...:)

I think all of those things are delightful as well, I just crammed them all together as the cliched package that most people try to shove Morrissey into. Maybe he likes a good f*** in the morning or skateboarding or driving fast or shopping for underwear or watching a romantic comedy too. I dunno. I don't claim to know him exactly but I imagine he has needs as a man and whether homo or bi or straight there's one thing I think he wants in common with his mate and that's to be balls deep in love with each other while they share a feeling, not snuggling on the couch at a gay tea party with a woman married to another man. AWKWARD. :straightface:

Actually I don't even remotely see Morrissey ever riding a skateboard. :p I was just trying to think of unconventional boy things that stemmed beyond foreign movies and motor scooters, all nice things as well.

Not my type Rosey,I dont find him remotely sexy.Never have

Really?......really? Come on Billyboy, just a little? At least cute? By the way, is that you on your avatar picture? Or is it your boyfriend? Or secret lover? Tell me baby!

Not my type Rosey,I dont find him remotely sexy.Never have
Hmmn, Interesting! I don't think he's boyfriend material... but i do think he's quite sexy (i'd still say no if offered though... if you know what i mean).

By the way, is that you on your avatar picture?
Gawd, is that you in your avatar, - i thought you were much older. you're a beautiful youth!!!:p (not said in a pervy way at all - serious, i could be your mother!!:))

Back
Top Bottom