do you think morrissey ever looks at these forums?

Re: Moz on Morrissey-solo

I think it's just unrealistic to think he NEVER comes around. Like thinking he doesn't have sex or drugs or alcohol (I still live in denial, mind you) :crazy:

I think it's just unrealistic to think he NEVER comes around. Like thinking he doesn't have sex or drugs or alcohol (I still live in denial, mind you) :crazy:

There's not a whole lot Morrissey does that's realistic. I think that's why we like him so.

Imagine he was Nick The Name! That'd be a turn up for the books!

Personally, I can't see him posting here, but on the other hand it'd seem a very Morrissey-ish thing to do in a way. Interesting topic btw!

Bizarre thought -- creating the most consistently negative and anal retentive character on the main page to bring fans to Morrissey's (ie. his own) defense. Even more bizarre is that it's anybody but Morrissey going through all that hassle to get a rise out of people.

Personally, I can't see him posting here, but on the other hand it'd seem a very Morrissey-ish thing to do in a way. Interesting topic btw!

A lot of people have said Infatuation is very Moz like in his typing and creative insults lol.

But does anyone think it could be anyone else, Infatuations the only guy ive seen doing it like Mozza.

Hahaha, that has crossed my mind.

Nick The Name so angrily and single-mindedly dissects Morrissey's personality, down to the tiniest scrap; it's hard to imagine what kind of person could so pathologically hate a pop star. It's almost as though he wants to prompt people to write an eloquent defense.

Still, that's a bit far-fetched, isn't it? ;)

1. I cannot for a single moment believe that Morrissey would ever read this forum, let alone post in it.

2. In several posts Infatuation does in fact sound a hell of a lot like Morrissey.

3. In a few posts Infatuation sounds nothing like Morrissey.

4. A possibility is that two or more users have the same account, which might make sense: someone else created an account that Morrissey occasionally uses. A colleague/underling's laptop with wireless connection plus long plane rides equals potential for pointless arguments with fans.

5. Re-read #1 and go no further.

6. Mystery is fun.

you havent been posting much here lately didnt you?nice to see you back here..

Hmm i guess he would indeed more checking out the main page rather than the forums...if not only for the fact that the word forums is written in such a smalll size;-)

i havent tried to contct him 47 times once thats all

NIGER-PLEASE.jpg

EDIT: It's the name of a country, mods. Please.

Last edited:
Tags
emma is moz ep=babe of solo leave em alone
Back
Top Bottom