do you pay any attention to how many posts you have?

bagface

for example do you go to the members list and organize it by posts to see where you're at? i'm almost on page 4! haha

No. But thanks for the extra post. I'm nearly at 1,200 :thumb:

I rarely pay any attention to what bloody day of the week it is!!...let alone anything else.

Everything merges into a chaotic blur in my life. One day I'll wake up really old and with a million posts.:(

Sometimes yes, sometimes no.

Yes. It's an indication of how severe your addiction is. I'm already admitting that I have a problem, while for some of us, rehab is pointless.

Only when it makes funny numbers.

I'm suffering from "Post Envy". But I contend I'm after quality not quantity. Oh well, I'll never learn. :lbf:

This is my 11th post, but since I joined only four days ago, I think that's a good number ;)

Until bagface posted it on this thread, I hadn't even known you could rank users based on their post count.:lbf:

You can also see how many posts you've made in a particular thread, which is always valuable information. :rolleyes:

I knew that already. :cool: I used to be the post count queen of the frink thread, you know. Good times, good times.

Tags
Back
Top Bottom