• No

Votes: 6 46.2%
  • Just some of their songs

Votes: 1 7.7%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
K

KenzieW

I just discovered them a few months ago and I love them now. It is strange because when I first heard them I didn't like their sound. Then I heard "Fell in love with a girl" on the radio and got one of their cds. They rock! :guitar:

try the live album-under great nothern sky-jack was actualy accused of raping his guitar during that performance

What stone have you been living under to only hear of them lately? :)

I liked their early stuff, everything up to and including White Blood Cells. After that it all went a bit too stadium rock for me. They did have another few decent tracks but their albums were terrible.

They've officially called it a day now by the way.

What stone have you been living under to only hear of them lately? :)

I liked their early stuff, everything up to and including White Blood Cells. After that it all went a bit too stadium rock for me. They did have another few decent tracks but their albums were terrible.

They've officially called it a day now by the way.

Music goes over my head until what appears to be the right time. I foggily recall hearing "Seven nation army" on the radio and thinking for a second the bass line is cool but the voice is just ok and then going back to whatever I was doing and forgetting about it. Same thing with David Bowie, the cure, the clash, the yeah yeah yeahs, the gorillaz etc. I would hear their songs on the radio and for a second either think this song is good, or this song is bad, and then go back to what I was doing. I would later suddenly notice them and fall in love. And yeah I have heard they have called it a day. I was sad.

best part of the White Stripes is
karen-elson111.jpg

his wife :p

I hate them.Terrible band.And this lie about being siblings:crazy:Sad losers.Luckily they disbanded.

I hate them.Terrible band.And this lie about being siblings:crazy:Sad losers.Luckily they disbanded.

I think they said the reason for the lie was that they just wanted it to be about their music, and not about their relationship. I kind of understand it, because when I listen to their music I wonder if it is weird working with each other after they broke up, and I sometimes feel bad for Meg.

Back
Top Bottom