Votes: 1 5.9%
  • Don't mind him

Votes: 1 5.9%
  • He's a dick

Votes: 11 64.7%
  • I couldn't care less about this thread

Votes: 4 23.5%

• Total voters
After suffering through St. Mary's as a youth, hell f***ing NO.

I do recall that he said a few months ago, that world peace could not be achieved if gay marriage was allowed.I thought that was pretty hilarious. And to a certain extent I was graetful for him for providing me with that amusement.
But then again...it's also a tad mad. So, I don't like the Pope.

I like that little wee cap he wears but hats don't suit me, so I'll not bother applying for the pop post should it come up again soon!

love

Grim
P.s. I hope he doesn't die in the not to distant future, cos now I'll feel responsible!

I like that little wee cap he wears but hats don't suit me, so I'll not bother applying for the pope post should it come up again soon!

love

Grim
P.s. I hope he doesn't die in the not to distant future, cos now I'll feel responsible!

That wee lil cap is tre chic. I'm sure you would look fab in it, do apply.

HAHAHAH. How is he a "dick"?

HHahahah so dumb. You guys need to read his writings. Start with his encyclicals on LOVE.

I do recall that he said a few months ago, that world peace could not be achieved if gay marriage was allowed.I thought that was pretty hilarious. And to a certain extent I was graetful for him for providing me with that amusement.
But then again...it's also a tad mad. So, I don't like the Pope.

So you'd hate every pope ever, before and after this one. It's not up to them to feel like that, I mean it's not like a personal choice. They have to side with the bible. They can't change what's written.

Back
Top Bottom