Do you know what a "Bro" is?

• Thread starter Deleted member 6305
  • Start date

Do you know what a "Bro" is?

• Total voters
D

Deleted member 6305

This includes the "Bro Hoe".

Just a little question I was pondering on.

I was at a Bro party last night. In my defense, I had no idea it was one. I was in way over my head... :straightface:

I can honestly say it is the most annoying fashion trend ever.

ahahaa.

i love that.

Have you seen The Real Cancun? or Donkey Punch?

I've seen parts of The Real Cancun. Ugh. Just ugh. hahaha. It's too much! And I live where is f***in thrives. Right in the epicenter. :tears:

Where do you live?

My favorite line in that movie is "yo bro, where should i strap my bandeezi??"

I live in near Riverside, the heart of Inland Empire. It's the largest city nearest to Glamis. :straightface:

Rivertucky - Riverside and San Bernadino counties in southern California. Also the areas encompasing the 909 area code. Inhabitants consist mostly of bros, bro hoes, and other miscillaneous white trash denominations. The birthplace of the wifebeater. Place of the origin of the bro truck.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rivertucky

Bro:
l_f56c0aa5a0714a6d9334d70ee75cf4f8.jpg

Bro Hoe:
DIRTY_php0dQyjb.jpg

I live in near Riverside, the heart of Inland Empire. It's the largest city nearest to Glamis. :straightface:

Rivertucky - Riverside and San Bernadino counties in southern California. Also the areas encompasing the 909 area code. Inhabitants consist mostly of bros, bro hoes, and other miscillaneous white trash denominations. The birthplace of the wifebeater. Place of the origin of the bro truck.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Rivertucky

you live in the nine bro nine too?

god, we are unfortunate souls.

Bro are the first three letters of the portuguese word broche wich means blow job.

But no, they say bro here too... BRÓTHEEEERRR <- in a brazilian manner. :)

Bro are the first three letters of the portuguese word broche wich means blow job.

But no, they say bro here too... BRÓTHEEEERRR <- in a brazilian manner. :)

really Biru baby? :straightface: i find that fascinating, perhaps you could talk more about oh, i dont know :blushing: one of these above topics :horny:

That's unfortunate. There are plenty here in Philadelphia.

Too much white trash here, also.

We have Arthur Kade though!

Have I mentioned yet on this forum that I love Arthur Kade?!!! Well actually I hate him b/c he seems to embody everything that is evil in the world, but his blog is so damn funny to read. It's either the biggest joke on the face of the planet or that man has absolutely no idea what is going on and chooses to publicly share the extent of his complete douchebag-ary. Either way, I'm a fan.

Have I mentioned yet on this forum that I love Arthur Kade?!!! Well actually I hate him b/c he seems to embody everything that is evil in the world, but his blog is so damn funny to read. It's either the biggest joke on the face of the planet or that man has absolutely no idea what is going on and chooses to publicly share the extent of his complete douchebag-ary. Either way, I'm a fan.

have you posted on his blog? i did along time ago :thumb:
then i went back months later and noticed that he had responded to my "friendly critique" of him :cool:
with an almost personal attack on me :eek:
the nerve of some people, huh? :rolleyes:

Back
Top Bottom