Do you embrace solitude or despise it?

I love it. But then why do I turn on the TV when I'm home alone? Do I really need that cacophony invading my thoughts?

I def. embrace it. I can't stand to really be around people I don't care for or have nothing in common with. I rarely watch tv with almost everything being reality shows.

Both...it depends on the day.

I usually tend to enjoy one good solitude session a week, though that being said I really love speaking with people.

Oh, I definitely embrace it. I always have, really. I find it comforting and soothing. It's really only when I'm around people do I get stressed and worried. For me, a good day is holing myself and listening to a good record.

That said, I'm not some crazy shut-in, haha. I just like me space.

I embrace it. That's what I'm doing right now, my folks have gone away for a few days and I have the house to myself until Monday afternoon. I've got nowt planned for tomorrow and Monday as I'm not working.

I thought about going out tonight but don't know if I can be bothered. Might just stay at home....depends how I feel later after a couple of drinks.

Oh, I loathe it, but I couldn't be without it. Therein lies the tragedy.

I love it and hate it in equal measure.

The nature of the beast..:)

I'm way too popular IRL to have any solitude, so therefore, I feel that I would embrace it. :thumb:

Back
Top Bottom