Do You Copy Morrissey In Any Way?

Mozza220559

Surmontil 50
Just wondering what little Mozisms people have picked up over the years, I'm guilty of trying to write like him, so now when I write an 'i' I can't help but putting a long line where it should be a dot, (that's a bit weird innit?) Also Moz was the main reason I gave up meat, and when I'm driving home from work I can't help jutting out my chin when a Moz song is on to sing like him!

Anyone else have any quirky things they've picked up from him?

I gave up meat would be the biggest thing.

Ive got a full time job, but sometimes, i can't be arsed and dont turn up, like Moz when hes touring.

Ive got a full time job, but sometimes, i can't be arsed and dont turn up, like Moz when hes touring.

Oh shut up, his record's been stellar lately. His mother's sick, leave the bitching for crappy setlists.

I wasn't talking about 'this' tour, but his touring history.
His mum is ill, thats a fair one for postponing a few gigs, and i wish her a speedy recovery.:thumb:

I wasn't talking about 'this' tour, but his touring history.
His mum is ill, thats a fair one for postponing a few gigs, and i wish her a speedy recovery.:thumb:

And his last tour, and the tour before that...

M'kay I'll shut up too. I bet she'd rather we were talking about sweets than her being sick. :p Or sugar-free sweets if that's an issue.

Oh I thought of another. I'm a celibate, have been for awhile. Not sure that's his calling card anymore but it's something I subscribe to that was definitely influenced by him.

Oh I thought of another. I'm a celibate, have been for awhile. Not sure that's his calling card anymore but it's something I subscribe to that was definitely influenced by him.

By his own admission, he was never "celibate" by choice. He just wasn't having sex with anyone, and he knew that "I'm celibate" would sound more interesting and be more useful in cultivating the Public Image than being plain old boring "single".

Why are you celibate then? Also I'm a veggie too, (I abstain from that other kind of meat)

Why are you celibate then? Also I'm a veggie too, (I abstain from that other kind of meat)

I'm saving my vital energy for someone special? I dunno. Maybe I'm just single. I mean I'm not a dog, dudes hit on me, I just get the shivers thinking about swapping spit with strangers or doing the "dating" thing. Hard to explain.

I'm saving my vital energy for someone special? I dunno. Maybe I'm just single. I mean I'm not a dog, dudes hit on me, I just get the shivers thinking about swapping spit with strangers or doing the "dating" thing. Hard to explain.

..and you're how old? :squiffy:

..and you're how old? :squiffy:

38. My life has been on a weird holding pattern. Let's not talk about this. Okay, NEXT! :D

Fair do's, It's just that some people choose a life of strict celibacy and some can just take it or leave it and it doesn't bother them either way. And others are the complete opposite, it's a weird past-time! :lbf:

Fair do's, It's just that some people choose a life of strict celibacy and some can just take it or leave it and it doesn't bother them either way. And others are the complete opposite, it's a weird past-time! :lbf:

I think "strict" celibacy is nothing carnal period. I may be a sourpuss about hooking up but I'm no ice queen. I do give myself a hand. :cool: :p

Don't think it was 100% necessary for you to share that mental image. But I suppose if it's something you have in common with Morrissey..

Heeey oh!

Oh too many things really. I tried to cut my hair into a quiff once. Only half worked, heh. Some people loved it, some didn't. And like most of you, I also went vegetarian. I was 14 and still am nearly three years later.

He's also made my love for flowers show more, I try to stuff fake flowers in my back pockets, but they usually fall out. My last pair of glasses I had were pretty Morrissey-esque too. (Damn I need to update my picture.)

I do not censor what I say at all :crazy: and this gets me in all sorts of trouble all the time :eek:
then to make matters worse, I never admit when I am wrong :o

Back
Top Bottom