Do you believe that the MEN show will be Morrissey's only UK date of the year?

Do you believe that the MEN show will be Morrissey's only UK appearance in 2012?

• Total voters
Re: fun times

Obviously fans are allowed but so are haters.

perhaps "haters" are kind of fan, particularly when it comes to an artist like Morrissey
I mean you don't really don't think people like some who have posted above do not listen to his music, do you?
perhaps a few do not anymore, but more likely is just they have this weird, peculiar vision of him as a person in their head
& they find themselves not seeing him as having lived up to "what they want him to be"
it really has nothing to do with him really, its all just a projection
and well, for a long time, this site is(was) a "home" for many of them, where else would they go?

Last edited:
Re:

So, you're claiming if it isn't written in the third person, the source of the information published on True-To-You isn't Morrissey?
If I actually gave a damn about you, I would find it sad how limited your capacity for intelligent thought is...but alas, I don't.

I am not claiming that at all but it is you that is claiming that Morrissey either directly writes all the content himself, dictates it or proof reads it all. To the point that if the TTY site says "Morrissey's only uk show...." you know apparently for a fact that this information and slant came directly from Morrissey and or was endorsed by him. Thats what you saying isn't it (just spit it out man). You think Morrissey 100% endores and proof reads every sentence in TTY and that the source of every story (which ever way it is grammatically presented - i.e. sometimes Morrissey delivers these messages in the first person and sometime he dictates information as if he isn't himself - lol) is always Morrissey rather than for example a promoter or other third party. - right?

Last edited:
Re:

I am not claim that at all but you are claiming that Morrissey either directly writes all the content himself, dictates it or proof reads it all. To the point that if the TTY site says "Morrissey's only uk show...." you know apparently for a fact that this information and slant came directly from Morrissey and or was endorsed by him. Thats what you saying isn't it (just spit it out man). You think Morrissey 100% endores and proof reads every sentence in TTY and that the source of every story (which ever way it is grammatically presented - i.e. sometimes Morrissey delivers these messages in the first person and sometime he dictates information as if he isn't himself - lol) is always Morrissey rather than for example a promoter or other third party. - right?

I find it odd that you are slagging someone off for an assertion rather than fact, and yet your own assertion couldn't be backed by fact either. Or maybe I'm doing your impeccable sources a disservice.

P.

perhaps "haters" are kind of fan, particularly when it comes to an artist like Morrissey
I mean you don't really don't think people like some who have posted above do not listen to his music, do you?
perhaps a few do not anymore, but more likely is just they have this weird, peculiar vision of him as a person in their head
and they find themselves not seeing him as having lived up to "what they want him to be"
it really has nothing to do with him really, its all just a projection
and well, for a long time, this site is(was) a "home" for many of them, where else would they go?

Nice attempt at burying my comment.
2s0xmgz.jpg

Obviously, they go to Georgia.

Re:

I find it odd that you are slagging someone off for an assertion rather than fact, and yet your own assertion couldn't be backed by fact either. Or maybe I'm doing your impeccable sources a disservice.

P.

say what? - If you have something to add just say it. I didn't start the "slagging", read back. Also all I said was that we don't know that Morrissey endorsed that statement ("only uk concert") that is all. Others have suggestted differently like they know for sure Morrissey endorsed it because thats how TTY works.... Now which assertion did i make that can't be backed up by fact exactly?

Re:

Great. But the damage has been done to Joe's character since its been quoted. Your edit does not effect the quotes.

"Joe" constantly complains about what Morrissey is wearing, declared that he loves liars, that he is a liar and that everybody lies. No. Not everybody lies. Some people contradict themselves occasionally because they are in a transitional stage so that what they say is not that consistent as their moods swing while they have not fully embraced reality yet, but there are a lot of people who do not lie intentionally. People who say that they love liars and that they lie are a totally different class of people.

Besides, the image was gross but so are actual "pearl necklasses" and the sex practises of certain people who use this website. Did we really want to read that you wanted your penis in and out of your vagina? Certainly not me. BUT the anonymous used this out of proportion imagery to make clear HOW arsecrawling he thinks "Joe" is, not that he'd actually do it, because we all know that "Joe" would first go to St James's Street with Morrissey to dress him differently before he did anything described. :p In any case it clearly shows HOW annoyed anonymous was by "Joe's" desperate attempt to yet again portray himself as this unconditional lover of Morrissey that he is not.

Bottom line is that there are people really annoyed that did not know earlier that there MIGHT be an Edinburgh date and that Joe's uses the opportunity to... see above.
To get all hung up on the imagery is a bit short sighted.

Re:

So, you're claiming if it isn't written in the third person, the source of the information published on True-To-You isn't Morrissey?
If I actually gave a damn about you, I would find it sad how limited your capacity for intelligent thought is...but alas, I don't.

I am suggestting that if the statement isn't written in the first person then the exact wording of that statement is unlikely to be directly from Morrissey, perhaps the information therein or even the gist but not the exact wording. If it was his exact wording then it would be presented in the first person just like many of the statements on TTY are.

I am not claiming that at all but it is you that is claiming that Morrissey either directly writes all the content himself, dictates it or proof reads it all. To the point that if the TTY site says "Morrissey's only uk show...." you know apparently for a fact that this information and slant came directly from Morrissey and or was endorsed by him. Thats what you saying isn't it (just spit it out man). You think Morrissey 100% endores and proof reads every sentence in TTY and that the source of every story (which ever way it is grammatically presented - i.e. sometimes Morrissey delivers these messages in the first person and sometime he dictates information as if he isn't himself - lol) is always Morrissey rather than for example a promoter or other third party. - right?

Every post you make is a facepalm within a facepalm.

say what? - If you have something to add just say it. I didn't start the "slagging", read back. Also all I said was that we don't know that Morrissey endorsed that statement ("only uk concert") that is all. Others have suggestted differently like they know for sure Morrissey endorsed it because thats how TTY works.... Now which assertion did i make that can't be backed up by fact exactly?

He obviously said what he wanted to say. You just aren't getting it.

what you on about now?

When someone posts a comment at 7:25, deletes it, and reposts the same comment again at 7:50 so it puts his comment on the new page and knocks your comment back to the previous one, it is obvious what happened. Especially when he already has it in for you based solely on who you fell in love with.

Every post you make is a facepalm within a facepalm.

He obviously said what he wanted to say. You just aren't getting it.

When someone posts a comment at 7:25, deletes it, and reposts the same comment again at 7:50 so it puts his comment on the new page and knocks your comment back to the previous one, it is obvious what happened. Especially when he already has it in for you based solely on who you fell in love with.

once again just say it! - you think Morrissey is 100% responsible for the wording of every TTY statement - just say it man! But of course you won't say it because its simply retarded.

I don't know anything about who you fell in love with or why?

Re:

no need to avoid the point or deliberatley misunderstand david. Its not a fan site because it doesn't "glorify" (god forbid) its apparently just a platform for debate - right? Obviously fans are allowed but so are haters. (which is fine as long as you moderate fairly) I never said you made up stories yourself but you certainly posted untrue gossip on the front page and as a result got legal letters from Morrissey telling you to stop - didn't you? That was the start of the breakdown of your relationship with Morrissey

No I am not aware of anything posted that was actually untrue, what are you referring to? I may make mistakes sometimes but who doesn't? I try to clear up anything with the absolute truth if I can. If it's the question about whether the crew was paid after the 2002 tour, from what I have heard that was actually true. There was a legal threat but no actual follow-up.

once again just say it! - you think Morrissey is 100% responsible for the wording of every TTY statement - just say it man! But of course you won't say it because its simply retarded.

Speaking of retarded...

You don't know anything about anything, do you?

Re:

No I am not aware of anything posted that was actually untrue, what are you referring to? I may make mistakes sometimes but who doesn't? I try to clear up anything with the absolute truth if I can. If it's the question about whether the crew was paid after the 2002 tour, from what I have heard that was actually true. There was a legal threat but no actual follow-up.

there was no follow up because you removed the article - right? and you removed it because you couldn't back it up with any hard facts - and it appears you still can't (its still just a rumour you heard) although nothing came of the story did it, the crew didn't sue for example.

It's pretty much the official site, so even if he did not necessarily write it, yes, I would say he is 100% responsible for statements such as this.

Re:

there was no follow up because you removed the article - right? and you removed it because you couldn't back it up with any hard facts - and it appears you still can't (its still just a rumour you heard) although nothing came of the story did it, the crew didn't sue for example.

Wrong again, the story is still here:
Rumor - tour crew and band from last year's tour not paid yet? - April 28, 2003.

There was no follow-up on the legal threat because the rumor was true as far as I know. Anyway, I didn't actually state that Morrissey was the one that did not pay them, at the time I thought it may have been some tour manager or something.

Re:

Wrong again, the story is still here:
Rumor - tour crew and band from last year's tour not paid yet? - April 28, 2003.

There was no follow-up on the legal threat because the rumor was true as far as I know. Anyway, I didn't actually state that Morrissey was the one that did not pay them, at the time I thought it may have been some tour manager or something.

Oh I must have confused it with the other times you have been threatened with legal action for post rumours and gossip

Re:

Oh I must have confused it with the other times you have been threatened with legal action for post rumours and gossip

You must have projected these 'other times' in your mind to support your argument because when pressed to actually find proof you can't find any as there are no 'other times'.

Back
Top Bottom