Do you believe MORRISSEY, Camp Moz, Mozzer's men, encouraged someone to hurt/kill David Tseng?

Do you believe MOZ or anyone employed by him encouraged someone to hurt/kill D.T. ?

• Yes

Votes: 11 25.6%
  • No

Votes: 25 58.1%
  • Other

Votes: 7 16.3%

• Total voters
Thanks for the poll BG. At least we now know about 25% of the people on this site are absolute morons. I suspect if the poll's question was "Are you a moron?" yes or no? They'd choose no.

Well done on the reverse sneaky sideways psychology there :)

I would say half the fans believe it, 50%.
25% know in their hearts it could very well be true, that makes 75% who believe M asked a thug to injure or murder Tseng.
Do you think 75% of the fans will vote "yes" ? No, they just won't vote at all.
The lack of votes tells you the super majority here thinks M is guilty.

- Seth

The lack of "no" votes speaks volumes...

I honestly find it hard to believe. I do think Morrissey has anger issues, which is apparent in his interviews and whenever he has anything to say. However, would he put a hit out on someone? Doubtful. I could see him trying to get the website shut down, but literally having someone killed? No. Just no. I'm not a Morrissey worshiper either, I just don't think it's something he would honestly take part in.
Unless he really is as crazy as he seems sometimes...I just think the whole thing is effin' weird.

Let me add though, it's possible that someone he surrounds himself with could have a part in it. But Morrissey himself, I find very doubtful.

'Camp Moz'? Is that the guy who speaks in an effeminate voice and asks all the boys to chase him?

Another thing we're all forgetting here is that Morrissey clearly just isn't very bright.

I have no idea what to believe right now. I'd like to say it's unlikely, but you can't rule it out. To be honest I just can't bring myself to get hugely worked up and upset by it.

Stick with things that have been proven, rather than gossip and you'll do just fine. For me I know a load of crap when i see it. Not being able to rule it out doesn't sway me either. The list of things that can't be ruled out is as long as a piece of string. In other words it has no bearing

Back
Top Bottom